RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.68 - Update on the 10th April 2021

Reaction score
First Language
Luxembourgish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I would want to use MV's body in MZ, so that I can get modern clothes for male. It is working in the Extended Generator but for the Damage picture. As I am using MZ hairs the hair is wrong. I can offset them, but then all three sprites will get offset. Is there a way to offset all three damage sprites one by one, as they need different offsets each?

Fionn23

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can this generator change a character's facial expression?

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is there a limited number of gradients you can use? The gradients that work fine in the inbuilt MZ generator don't work in this one. I checked the database and they appear there, but not in the editor. But when I randomize a character, the gradients seem to be used. I'm confused. Did I miss something?
No gradients.png

shenro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i recently got a resource set for the default soldiers armor, and while i had to mess around with the naming a bit, i got it to fully work in the regular char generator, but for some reason the extended generator just refuses to import those files, and i don't get why, i tried wiping existing stuff and importing from scratch, i even checked the extended generators resource folders files themselves and it's just not there.

Gigadragon78

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks you very much for this awesome tool,but i have a problem with hairs. Sadly MZ hairs are not short haired friendly so i tried with MV hair but it is out of place and the offset option does not help because all the frames move at the same time. It will be posible to make a update so we can edit frame by frame? Excuse me for my bad english.

CardeMaker

Just a creative guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know this probably will be pointless because this thread is laterally an ocean of messages and i think is rare to get some answer here, but there's no topic on this forum for the Schlangan Generator and any thread involving it is moved for here, but i'll try it anyway since i don't have any other option.
I'm having this headache after i did an custom hoodie to use as a cloak for my generator, but for some reason when i import the face image, this happens
1654131538654.png1654131512633.png
At your left, the Actual Hoodie image, with his actual colors, and at your right, the way it appears inside Extended Generator
(oh, ignore that missing piece, its in another layer)

i don't know, i thing the saturation goes lower, and i tried literally everything, i even looked in the resources folder, the image inside there is perfect, but inside the program this always happens, the only thing that had worked a bit was increasing the saturation, but that's very inaccurate, and exporting an image, results in those bad colors, what can i possibly do to solve this?? and WHY this happens???.

I made this hoodie in Ps 2021 if that would be an useful information.

tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I know this probably will be pointless because this thread is laterally an ocean of messages and i think is rare to get some answer here, but there's no topic on this forum for the Schlangan Generator and any thread involving it is moved for here, but i'll try it anyway since i don't have any other option.
I'm having this headache after i did an custom hoodie to use as a cloak for my generator, but for some reason when i import the face image, this happens
View attachment 227915View attachment 227914
At your left, the Actual Hoodie image, with his actual colors, and at your right, the way it appears inside Extended Generator
(oh, ignore that missing piece, its in another layer)

i don't know, i thing the saturation goes lower, and i tried literally everything, i even looked in the resources folder, the image inside there is perfect, but inside the program this always happens, the only thing that had worked a bit was increasing the saturation, but that's very inaccurate, and exporting an image, results in those bad colors, what can i possibly do to solve this?? and WHY this happens???.

I made this hoodie in Ps 2021 if that would be an useful information.

Is the PS image saved with a transparent background?

Erulia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Anybody know how to fix this?

Screenshot 2022-06-02 105116.png

CardeMaker

Just a creative guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes,
Is the PS image saved with a transparent background?
Yes, i printed it for having 100% sure that i have the right color and the result color, that why it has an background

Lord_Bluffkin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For anyone wondering how to get MZ and MV generator parts working together in the same instance:

I ended up making a separate Extended Generator instance, and folder, and database, that is MZ only. I only import MZ generator parts into it.

I have a second folder with its own generator .exe file, that has had only MV parts imported into it.

zzmmorgan

I've used punchcards
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yeah having a separate instance for each version is what I did as there is enough difference between the images between the versions so parts don't tend to play well between version.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.
Finally I bought OMORI...cant wait to get traumatised!!!
Finished making this pretty ambitious forest map. Was wondering what y'all think of it! :kaopride:
1656136876015.png
All this anger everywhere,Who's happy but me?
Seems to be all the people that don't follow Jesus wholeheartedly. My smile might burn you ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jereDev