TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey question on templates for MV does the A5 tileset have to be 12 tiles wide or can it be any width? I've seen templates that are much larger than 12 tiles wide which makes me wonder if it can be any width (since unlike other A tileset sit doesn't follow an auto-tiling pattern like for instance A1 or A4).

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey question on templates for MV does the A5 tileset have to be 12 tiles wide or can it be any width?
all six tilesheet formats are fixed, they can't be changed in size (neither smaller or larger will work, only the exact size)

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Starbird_Resources has a handy template for tilesheets:

EDIT:
I posted a grid to help line up sideview battlers so thought I'd add it here.

SideviewGrid_Quexp.png

Last edited:

busbuzz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Question, in the SV battler spritesheet there is the use Physical Skill animation. I have never seen it, don't know when it's performed

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Question, in the SV battler spritesheet there is the use Physical Skill animation. I have never seen it, don't know when it's performed
If I remember correctly it is overridden by some of yanfly's settings.

by default it should be used when a physical non-magic skull is used and then happens instead of the action sequences installed by yanfly

Padramyr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was wondering if there is a template for the ButtonSet.png from MZ somewhere? I was looking through the first post, but I couldn't find a template for that (neither for the MV version of the Buttons btw).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

No matter how long it takes, the cliches of modern humanization still enrage me. :(

Also...

Random Person: Looks are superficial. It doesn't matter what a hero looks like.

Same Person: EVERY hero NEEDS to look like a human even if they're not supposed to be and it makes no sense for them to look human.
Happy treason day, Colonial friends <3

I am officially amused. One of the NPCs in my project is basically meant as the guy you check in with to point you where you should go next, including if you’ve been away for a bit and have forgotten.

I can conclusively say he does his job nicely. I was out of town over the weekend. I had forgotten what I was working on, so I checked what I had last done with him for a reminder. ^.^
While talking about anime with a friend got the idea of doing this. :kaopride:
4m6nhlF.jpg

Character: Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manafairy