Prescott

argggghhh
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would have been better to show evidence that an RPG Maker game is apparently being developed for the switch.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/doom_and_destiny_coming_to_switch_but_not_those_ones

Though this looks like it was made in ACE, which is more impressive.
This game was apparently available on the Xbox 360 indie arcade as well and mobile devices. I know that Degica/Enterbrain/whatever actually ported/published some RPG Maker games on there. Hell, I'm pretty sure that a bunch of the Asdivine games are made in RPG Maker as well. Like I said, if you know what you're doing, you can develop for any console with any engine.

To The Moon was just announced to have a Switch version.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Seacliff I think it might even have been VX. Can't remember the exact original release date, but it was within a few months of Ace coming out at the latest, and I don't think they would have had time to create it from scratch in that time.

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find screenshots of all the new tilesets on some maps?

I know there are videos you can watch through, but I don't know the minute or number to find them.

If anyone has screenshots or video minute points, I'd love to see them. I know they added some more factory (and I think steampunk?) tiles at least. Just curious what else there was.

Brrt

The New MV
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just realized this and oh god. I want those RTP (T_T)3

I mean that many new maps, new characters and in addition to that, they add the full body portraits ... God I'm dying xD.

they get update on this!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Rylo