RPG Maker MV - Nude, Faceless Character and Battler

Pennycook

Programmer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm a programmer who's recently returned to using RPG Maker, and my pixel art skills are pretty rusty.  I've been struggling with this edit for long enough that I've decided to ask for help -- I know it's a big job, but if somebody would be willing to not only provide the edits that I'm looking for, but also provide some information about how they did it, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Resource Type: Character + Battler

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV RTP

Description: I'm trying to edit the base SV_Body and TV_Body to match faces I have already created (see attached).  The recoloring was easy enough, but I haven't been able to remove the eyes and underwear (to look like a doll -- no genitalia) in a way that looks natural or consistent across the different poses.

Reference Images: See attached.

At this point I can't offer much in the way of repayment, except a promise of a full credit in the game.  Thanks in advance!

Black_Face.png

Black_SV.png

Black_TV.png

Red_Face.png

Red_SV.png

Red_TV.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pennycook

Programmer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bumping to the front page with a new title; original didn't really explain what I need.

Pine Towers

Knight Hospitaller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice facesets, really liked the style. How you did them?

Chitchat so to bump your request.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice facesets, really liked the style. How you did them?

Chitchat so to bump your request.
1st of all he used some of the dlc stuff. 2nd all he did was colour them over. I'm confused about why its so cool to you Pine Towers? (No Offense to the maker)

Pine Towers

Knight Hospitaller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BraydenPlayz, sorry if I didn't knew he used DLC stuff. The faceset was what caught my attention and thought it was a nice work.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BraydenPlayz, sorry if I didn't knew he used DLC stuff. The faceset was what caught my attention and thought it was a nice work.
Yeah, I understand that. I thought you knew about the dlc stuff. Both faces come in the pre odder dlc I think. Go and check your generator folder and you might have them.

It also comes with a bunch of cool clothes, glasses, accessories, beast ears and tails. If you don't have it I wonder if I'm allowed to give them to you or if that's illegal. Anyways...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miss_Kata