The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I love you :D

D: Awwwww .....got trolled....just a pwetty picture right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.Yami

。◕‿◕。
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other

Missile

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So is 816x624 the new resolution? Or is that just tile scaling?

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
SOLD! ^_^ where do i throw my monies!?

Also- Theres still that "squareness" things going on with the auto tile format, but im trying to get into parallax mapping anyway.... :< hope Yanfly has i parallax lock script russled up by the timeits released. (im almost sure he will.)

EDIT: Thanks for that Freank :D !

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So is 816x624 the new resolution? Or is that just tile scaling?
Yes, it's the new res. The number of tiles on the screen will be the same (17x13), with each tiles being 48x48px in size.

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Kinda like if you guys could make the logo the same style as the Japanese version ones. Instead of the current English logo. Just my thought.

Kinda like the Japanese logo for me.

Reactions: R4B

Missile

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes, it's the new res. The number of tiles on the screen will be the same (17x13), with each tiles being 48x48px in size.
That doesn't sound very good, to be honest. Resolution has been one of the #1 complaints with RM for the past 2 full product cycles. That isn't to say we won't receive a high res .dll equivalent for MV, but should we really be requiring that at this point?

Luminous

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Why the sidewiew battler must be Chibi style?

I think it's will be better if they release the sideview battler with a more mature style like Mack or Holder.

Mature style can reach more story aspect (horror, serious fantasy story, etc)

But it's very good and I must say it's SOLD!

I think there will be a converter for the sideview resource, or source material website so it's not a very important issue.

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Why the sidewiew battler must be Chibi style?

I think it's will be better if they release the sideview battler with a more mature style like Mack or Holder.

Mature style can reach more story aspect (horror, serious fantasy story, etc)

But it's very good and I must say it's SOLD!

I think there will be a converter for the sideview resource, or source material website so it's not a very important issue.
Im almost certain you could change this. In rm2k3 there is a separate set of sprites for the sideveiw battle system. Im sure they did the same here, or something similar. Im pretty sure the sideveiw player battlers are only chibies because of cost for making larger ones....or whatever.      

Shin Kitsune

KITSUNE Game Design
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENG/SPA
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I cannot wait to get to try this Maker. Any ideas on how much will it cost? I'm already beginning to save up for it.

Luminous

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Im almost certain you could change this. In rm2k3 there is a separate set of sprites for the sideveiw battle system. Im sure they did the same here, or something similar. Im pretty sure the sideveiw player battlers are only chibies because of cost for making larger ones....or whatever.      
So we will get so many folder called "battle" again hahaha ^^

Yeah I agree they not make the mature one because it's more costly and maybe japan very like chibi style, since almost the new anime release use so many chibi theme lol.

If this same like rm2k3 so there will a chance change the sideview battler with an animation skill like some of ol RM project...

Since animation edit page is the most detailed feature (most time killer too) what we have in RM, It will be nice if they update the animation resolution too.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I hope, we get some new informations on sunday!

Is that a blue racoon or a blue panda or what is that?

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I hope, we get some new informations on sunday!

Is that a blue racoon or a blue panda or what is that?
it a fantasy world. so I think is an entirely need species that don't exist in the real world. but kinda look like a panda/racoon hybrid.

and also @Exhydra here what I think enterbrain is thinking of that picture.

Head of advertising: "so we need to make a box art for the engine and for what I see in that portion it technically a guy who is trying to kill an innocent bird... and the bird is afraid of that guy. I requested a guy who will just swing the sword while jumping without anyone on his way."

the guy who make box art: "Umm... Oh... Maybe no one will notice it? let's just release it. the bird is not part of that section anyways."

Sorry about that I cannot stop laughing about that image that Exhydra posted.

Miss Nile

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Egyptian Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looking awesome, and the art style of this maker sure looks pretty. What concerns me the most though is the new tile size of 48 x 48. 32x32 was troublesome at times on its own so why did they have to make it even bigger. :/

Looks like we'll have to resort to parallaxing again. :/

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks more like a mix of dog and chinese dragon to me.

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Banquo- Well what ever it is, im sorry to point this out, but unless its been confirmed otherwise and i haven't seen it....the characters on the box art wont necessarily appear as sprites in the engine....when Ace came out, i remember that someone else had to go to the trouble of making them.

Jaymonius

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Getting a major Kaduki battler feel from those battlers that are available for the sideview portion.

EDIT: Mwahahaha! I'm on the top now! So now I'll say... um... I WILL BUY THE F*** out of this once it comes out... ... on Steam. Or maybe I'll buy it here. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1 million messages is approaching. The end is near! M1M is like Y2K, but forum based. It's a bug that's gonna delete all attachments when we hit 1 mil messages. At least with Y2K we had warning....
If you manage to make a game that people play for hours, then reminding them to take a break gives that “This game cares about me” feeling and also lowers chance of burnout with your game.
Well... things are slow. I'm still waiting to get called back into my position, but I do have some time to design my games.
Suddenly wanna hear this ...
The best way to end your day? Cuddle your kitten! :LZSproud:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wsadtg