MysteryMan23

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

People had translated it mostly right though.

But if you want the ones I have it's

Aldo

Nina

Rob

Hayatemaru

Eisele

Dilara

Gustaf (pretty sure they wanted to use Gustav)

Yaichi

Sophie

B2

I can't answer anything else aside from their names.
I don't mean their names. I mean the text at the top right, above Adol and Nina. Does it say anything?

Ramiro

Now with an army of Mecha-Ralphs!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
So 64x64 in battlers... OMG they will demand a lot of work, they will look awesome if you manage to make them thou.

I nottice you can zoom in your map now... or at least it seems like that (the icon is not disabled)

There is a new tilemap part called R (wich sure stands for region, so VXA's regions returns for sure)

I still don't check how auto layering will work, or how well it will work when you need to remove tiles.

It also seems the program does not include a javascript editor... Not even allow you to open an "script editor" probably, any system you may like to do will be done with plugins.

Good-bad news is that you can now use the javascript editor you like

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
People had translated it mostly right though.

But if you want the ones I have it's

Aldo

Nina

Rob

Hayatemaru

Eisele

Dilara

Gustaf (pretty sure they wanted to use Gustav)

Yaichi

Sophie

B2

I can't answer anything else aside from their names.
Well if the first letters of those names don't mean anything - in Japanese or English or whatever - than I think we should have a secret forum word based on the acronym. It should mean something similar to all this hype and hay-bob over upcoming events.

So when we are waiting for the next Humble Bundle we can say "I am totally Anrhegy over this!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I already provided pretty high resolution screenshots. What was it that people wanted to particularly see?

well I guess Japan did provide a high res map editor.

Nobody else has mentioned this but it looks like the translation is already pretty far along (unless this text was done in post obviously, which I doubt).

Ramiro

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Hoenn confir- oh, no, no...

Maybe this will be one of that strange situations where the international version comes BEFORE the japanese ?

Vegnarus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score

Maybe this will be one of that strange situations where the international version comes BEFORE the japanese ?

- Naaaaaaail!

- ...Yes Lord Guru?

- Gather the Dragonballs. 

Ahem... Now this is a bit random, but I wonder if the menus could easily be reconfigured through the new UI if you choose to use a higher resolution than the standard one. Part of the reason I didn't use higher resolution in Ace was because the menus became messy and required A LOT of re-editing to be fixed and look good again. (well that and the lack of proper battlebacks)

Pine

Biggest Tree in the Forest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses

Considering this has never happened with RPG Maker, I doubt they'd start now.

eternien

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
*cross fingers for a french translation* Please :)

Ramiro

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
If you ask me, I prefer the english version, the spasnish translation I have on my steam account is kinda bad.

At least close (from the verb 'to close') is translated as 'cerrar' and not 'cerca' like in many games (as close, from 'near')

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well, Ace is available in 6 different languages on steam. They'll probably translate MV to those languages too... Some day.

Pine

Biggest Tree in the Forest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
If you ask me, I prefer the english version, the spasnish translation I have on my steam account is kinda bad.

At least close (from the verb 'to close') is translated as 'cerrar' and not 'cerca' like in many games (as close, from 'near')
Or "back" translated into "espalda".

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hehe, Forest of Silence.  I'm going to take it as a Rayearth reference even though it's probably just a coincidence.  That really looks like the corners are the same as they are in Ace.  I was hoping pretty hard that it was just a flaw of the RTP because it looked so much like Ace's but it really does look like they're keeping the small corners.  Sadness.  Oh well, the old workaround probably still works.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hehe, Forest of Silence.  I'm going to take it as a Rayearth reference even though it's probably just a coincidence.  That really looks like the corners are the same as they are in Ace.  I was hoping pretty hard that it was just a flaw of the RTP because it looked so much like Ace's but it really does look like they're keeping the small corners.  Sadness.  Oh well, the old workaround probably still works.
youcaughtme :ninja:

orochii

Abomination of life, or life itself.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
A little observation here.

Take a look at Archeia's screenshot, more specifically the water autotile, and let's compare it to VXAce's one.

I can see the VXAce one (right) is more "wide". So I'm taking a wild guess here and saying the small corners problem is gone :^D.

Other autotiles there look tight too, and even remind me of how they looked when you did autotiles as narrow as they could be in RMXP (well, not AS narrow as possible because you can make them look transparent at the editor by not using the corners at all x'D).

This is an example of an "invisible tile" on the editor for RMXP.

NOW. I'm wondering about autotile animations... * v *

Melosx

Master of Bananas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Will be another "NDA, with love, Archeia. *3*" for sure, but I've to ask this.

Focusing on mobile version of our project, will be possible to use the "senses" of our device? Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, accelerometer, fingerprint scan, front/back camera(webcam for PC), and so on...

Ramiro

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Will be another "NDA, with love, Archeia. *3*" for sure, but I've to ask this.

Focusing on mobile version of our project, will be possible to use the "senses" of our device? Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, accelerometer, fingerprint scan, front/back camera(webcam for PC), and so on...
Next gen maker's price: its over nine thousand dollars!!

I hope not, My salary is not in dollars and the conversion is pretty expensive D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Dumped ---

Hero: Please go out with me!
F.Healer: (Silent In 10 Seconds) I refuse.
Hero: ???
F.Healer: I don't want my friendship with F.Mage is ruined because i'm in your side. so...i'm sorry. (Running)
Hero: (Glass Break SFX)
I really wish to have listened someone's advice regarding writing, because I'm a little stuck.

Guys, if you have a whole story in mind, and you strongly believe it's going to work, make the effort of writing it. Because if you get stuck in a scene, you might have to re-assess it.
1 million messages is approaching. Some say the true identity of the legendary Maker is gonna be revealed. I mean come on, the legendary Maker is just a myth.....
Yes it took me this long to make a basic cape. :p Here is a shady necromancer elf to model it.

I dub him Nyxiel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lord_James