Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The cut-off part of the wall is clearly a mapping mistake, resulting from shift-mapping. Nothing to worry about.

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
But the stairs-ladder was made on purpose :headshake:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I ran the name initials through a descrambling program, the only one that made any sense was GEN HARDY.  It's too bad, I like silly little details like their initials spelling something.

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why does japan always advertise their stuff in a cool way while the USA always advertise their stuff in a boring businesslike kind of way.

Zeriab

Huggins!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Good thing I have a MacBook in addition to my Windows desktop~ There are some good reasons why you need a Mac to build Mac and iOS builds of software, but it gets a bit too extensive and out of topic here.
Yes, legal restrictions in the Apple developer agreement (or whatever it's called) means that you must use a Mac.

At least that was the case with Xamarin, where making Mac builds becomes extra tedious because of that.

*hugs*

- Zeriab

Rukiri

I like to make Action-RPGs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Weird I don't have to go build my unity projects on a mac I can just set the target and export it out to mac if I wanted.   

But any rate, is MV universal where you can just buy 1 version and it includes both Windows and Mac versions?  Would be a shame if I have to buy it twice.... 

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah.I agree Rukiri.

I wonder if we can use it with Microsoft's Project Astoria (A port tool for Android apps) until official support of Universal Windows Platform is made availiable (I'd like to publish some games there). Does it break the EULA? Can we use the RTP?

Ramiro

Now with an army of Mecha-Ralphs!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Weird I don't have to go build my unity projects on a mac I can just set the target and export it out to mac if I wanted.   

But any rate, is MV universal where you can just buy 1 version and it includes both Windows and Mac versions?  Would be a shame if I have to buy it twice.... 
From the Reddit thread:

In order to be a able to upload it you will need a Apple developer license which is 99$. And a Mac, which if you dont have it you could look for a cheap mac mini.

When exporting for iOS in Unity you will end with a xCode project, open the project and if you have a license you are able to test it on a real iOS device. Then you open the organizer, archive it and submit it to the appstore. There are a lot of steps before you are then able to move on, you are to create a profile for your app on various Apple sites.

Pine

Biggest Tree in the Forest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
From the Reddit thread:

In order to be a able to upload it you will need a Apple developer license which is 99$. And a Mac, which if you dont have it you could look for a cheap mac mini.

When exporting for iOS in Unity you will end with a xCode project, open the project and if you have a license you are able to test it on a real iOS device. Then you open the organizer, archive it and submit it to the appstore. There are a lot of steps before you are then able to move on, you are to create a profile for your app on various Apple sites.
In short, Apple is robbing you.

Pine

Biggest Tree in the Forest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Now now, please let us not divulge in Apple hate :rswt:
Not hating. Rather, truthing :p

Anyways, sorry for off-posting. Just wanted to point out how ridiculous it sounds when you say it out loud.

Galenmereth

Retired
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's not the point. Paying ~$800-$1000 to publish an app or two is outrageous.
And yet the amount of apps on the App Store and Mac Store are higher than ever. There's an investment in all software development. Keep in mind also that Apple is not a software company; its operating system is completely free, and so is its office suite. They're a hardware company. Microsoft can get away with having it free to develop for Windows because hey, they already sold you their software. Apple has to lock its software down to its hardware because that's their business.

Emzie

ಠ_ಠ
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
I just opened my account in here (pretty sure only a few would recognize me lol) just to say that this is so sweet and cool  :rock-left:   :guffaw:   :rock-right:

Ramiro

Now with an army of Mecha-Ralphs!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Apple has to lock its software down to its hardware because that's their business.
If their pc actually where different than a regular pc... But they also sell to you the "upgrade packs" from MacOS to the next MacOS...

My games will be pc/android exclusive for sanity > :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've had some hard times. A co-worker accused me (not going into detail here), and I am trying finish training next week. Still not paid yet, I think next week.
I don't like hard boiled eggs...
it's weird to eat something that crunchy outside soft inside. And after chewing it for a while it started to spill red sauces that taste like iron.
Latest member to OcRam -plugin suite: OcRam_Layers! Optimized parallax layers (for parallax mapping?) + dynamic layers which can be used in title-, battle and map scenes!
People convinced me to use my old graphics for this new project, i guess i can't run away from blender just yet. https://gyazo.com/2a105847c042bb78c6d4919ec1308660

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
productscrack