Not open for further replies.

Crazetex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Have we seen any SF weapons yet? I know there are icons for chainsaws and such, but are there actual sideview graphics for them?

Last edited by a moderator:

SOC

"God is my Judge"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I would love for the generator to get a ton of DLC that's in the same style as the base MV stock graphics, so they don't feel too out of place. I'd pay a lot of good money for that. Especially more helmets, hats, mage hats, ect.

Rexxon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah, I would love for the generator to get a ton of DLC that's in the same style as the base MV stock graphics, so they don't feel too out of place. I'd pay a lot of good money for that. Especially more helmets, hats, mage hats, ect.
Totally agree. More clothing, more face parts. I WOULD pay for that.

Otaku

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Will all the plug-ins and extra content be sold seperatly, if I don't pre-order? :unsure:

Otaku

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Even the characters?

Esrever

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Even the characters?
The characters come included with the base RPG Maker MV package in the Japanese release, so I would assume the same would hold true for the Western one.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Also, knowing that there's just the outfit and the head to be designed makes the lack of busts a little dissapointing but once PVGames Resources are out, I'll be switching to them anyhow.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
My two biggest wishlist items for the generator are:

1. Child body sides.

2. Slimmer faces for males.
90237849237498237498789712038290173120893712893791873981273endless this!

Default male faces are ugly, all them seem gorillas, on Ace I had to use the female faces to make them seem younger.... And the lack of child bodies on the generator is sad, this also happened on Ace... What Enterbrain has against this? Childs always stays as NPC, and the first cover hero (I don't remember his name) is the only exception ;_;   .

I want make young and cute main characters, not a gorilla zoo!!  :headshake:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
First time I have ever seen those androgenous male faces described as gorilla-like. Usually the complaint is that they are too feminine.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
First time I have ever seen those androgenous male faces described as gorilla-like. Usually the complaint is that they are too feminine.
Maybe on Ace they seemed "feminine", but on MV the faces are more fat, maybe is because these are displayed in side view instead of front view? Kinda surprised that there isn't fat bodies too, the chibi-style of the character sprites doesn't match with those fatty faces :(   .

Esrever

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
According to this page, RPG Maker MV will include high quality remakes for the entire RPG Maker 2003 BGM collection.

EDIT: Also, since I failed to note it before, among the recent changes made to the JP product page, one of them was the removal of the Enterbrain logo and the replacement logo for Spike Chunsoft. I'm unsure what this means precisely, but development has possibly been taken over under a new department, or transferred there. Spike Chunsoft is another entity under Kadokawa Dwango Corporation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
According to this page, RPG Maker MV will include high quality remakes for the entire RPG Maker 2003 BGM collection.
I hope that "high quality remake" doesn't mean "converted from MIDI to MP3", I did it already with a converter, will upload some demonstrations on Youtube soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.
"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~
fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki