Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Did you not read our preorder page?

There is also no mention of the Android version anywhere in tkool page. Cite your source.
I did, but I might have understood it wrong, also I checked Steam's MV page and the cover character package is shown as a separated DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ralpf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Pre-ordered!

Think I will work on a design document next week.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Android 4.4? That's... disappointing.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Archeia

This makes me think that it's a preorder bonus rather than a standard content as Japanese website states. Same for Steam.

Also in the Japanese website I seen a total of 16 cover characters, while on Steam it says just 8. I would be... really, really disappointed if I don't get all the 16 chars on the pack, specially the King (Orhan), the Necromancer (Akja) and the second cyborg (B2)...

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
According to steam, MV will launch in 4 days and 23 hours, so I guess it will be released at midday MST (GMT - 6)?

BinaryToast

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
This makes me think that it's a preorder bonus rather than a standard content as Japanese website states. Same for Steam.

Also in the Japanese website I seen a total of 16 cover characters, while on Steam it says just 8. I would be... really, really disappointed if I don't get all the 16 chars on the pack, specially the King (Orhan), the Necromancer (Akja) and the second cyborg (B2)...
It says

• BONUS: 8 support NPC characters, complete with a walking sprite, damage sprite, portraits and facesets.

on the Steam Pre-Order page. I guess those are the 8 characters you are looking for, and it seems the difference to the main characters is the missing battlers.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
It says

• BONUS: 8 support NPC characters, complete with a walking sprite, damage sprite, portraits and facesets.
on the Steam Pre-Order page. I guess those are the 8 characters you are looking for, and it seems the difference to the main characters is the missing battlers.

Yes because during that time only 8 characters were finished with battlers. The rest of the 8 only had sprites.

But it doesn't mean they're not included now that they're all done.

We've been showing the rest of the 8 in our promotional material.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I only count 8 characters on the cover art.
See this link: https://tkool.jp/mv/new_function/04.html and scroll down, there's clearly a total of 16, and they are shown right on the preorder's background, watch closely, you will find all them there.

I really want Akja, Orham, B2, and Marie including their SV, I don't care about the fairy, the blacksmith, the chinese girl and the prince.

However, includng those characters that I don't care, Cover Character package should include all them, specially if the japanese version is showing all them.

BinaryToast maybe you're right and they will not include the SV battlers of the other 8 characters, but if the japanese version is going to include the SV of them, we should too in the Cover Pack bonus (might exclude the BGMs) otherwise I think that it's unfair. The japanese webpage also is showing an image of the SV of Hayatemaru, Eisele, Dilara and Yaichi, so pretty likely the other 8 characters will have them too.

EDIT: Just've read your last post Archeia, I hope that they will be included too :D

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Because I already said they are included. And we were gonna announce it today as an update.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A

Because I already said they are included. And we were gonna announce it today as an update.
Ah, sorry sometimes I don't understand the things rightly, my head running at rocket speed and desperation eats me all time for almost everything especially on things that requires money. My stress level is always 98%, doing as secretary for my father, fighting for him against ISP providers, banks and so on to get all things as they stated, and sometimes I don't read things rightly at the first time. I lost the ability of be calmeed long time ago. I hope that I won't lose all my long hairs someday like this bad emoticon ->  :(   due the stress....

Ah... Archeia, can you make me rich or give me an entertaining job?  ;_;   ;_;   ;_;

:mrsatan:

PS: I will make a really good game with all these characters!!! And then, after that game... I will make another, even better game with custom characters which I was doing on VXAce...  :rwink:

Crazetex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
we should probably make nessy some tea or something, what with everybody wanting to use/take her graphics from her. it'll all be okay... just a few more days of constant questions... not that i didn't ask about the yanfly sprite but no means no people

Little Paw

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok, I've read the japanese official site of MV (updated on 16 October 2015) and I noticed some things.

1. If translator is """right""" and I haven't understood wrong, Japanese version will have by default all the cover characters with their respective BGM, so this is a exclusive thing less on the preorder pack for us, unless Degica is going to excluding it on the final standard version and makes us pay for the cover character pack as a separate exclusive DLC :(

2. The minimum Android version to play MV games is Android 4.4, and the minimum iOS version must be iOS 8.

Ah, a bit disappointed about the cover character pack not being exclusive on Japan (everyone likes extra&exclusive contents aka non-free extra content) (again, I MIGHT HAVE UNDERSTOOD IT WRONG) and that the minimum Android version isn't from 4.0 but 4.4 instead..... But well, most cheap phones from this year and past year has Kitkat, but there's a lot that still uses Android 4.0~4.3, specially on Spain, South america and several countries of Europe.......
>(everyone likes extra&exclusive contents aka non-free extra content)

Absolutely not. Preorder/Region/Store exclusive content is one of the three cancers that are killing gaming.

The other two being DLC and bad phone games.

noctiluca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If the cover art characters *are* included by default in Japan, please remember that the Japanese version is considerably more expensive, even with the weak yen.

I was waiting for info about the Japanese version because of a possible physical version, but when I saw the price tag I noped my way outta there; the English version is a very good deal and even if you paid for the cover chara DLC it would still cost less for sure. At least compared to USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling
"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meektot