Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh, that's good, but will it come by default in MV or it will be available on a separate download?
My recollection is that we have been told that it will be a separate download.  It cannot be the same download, as it is not an integral part of the engine.  I expect it to be in the same download as the other bonus stuff i.e. the graphics.  You will then be able to choose which plug ins to install.

Jeneeus Guruman

The Returnee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Hmmm. Elaborate a bit further?
It's some sort of like what he said:

My guess would be he's talking about a stat called "Intelligence". The more intelligent the enemy, the higher the AI ranking/stat/number. And this stat/variable can obviously be changed through eventing/states.
But what I actually meant is that if the AI level can be set dynamically, like for example:

<AI level: Variable 3>or maybe...

<AI level: $gameVariables.value(3)>or maybe even...

<AI level: Math.min(Turn * 10, 100)>I hope I'm not misunderstood this time.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
estriole, are you gonna port some of your scripts into MV? *__* Because I really like your work and I'm sure I will need to use, for example, Build and Decor Series scripts. :D
i would like to do that... it's one of the script i planned on porting. but... i'm newbie in javascript... so it might take some time. That also the reason why i preorder... so i can sneak peak at our god yanfly plugin... at least it will give us some basic knowledge on how to edit some part of the engine. read some syntax used in JS. etc. hopefully it can help on learning JS.

Makeratore

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i would like to do that... it's one of the script i planned on porting. but... i'm newbie in javascript... so it might take some time. That also the reason why i preorder... so i can sneak peak at our god yanfly plugin... at least it will give us some basic knowledge on how to edit some part of the engine. read some syntax used in JS. etc. hopefully it can help on learning JS.
Oh, ok. Take your time, don't worry. ;) I will wait for your ported scripts!

And for learning Javascript, I reccomend this website: https://www.codecademy.com/tracks/javascript

It's an interactive site in which you can learn Javascript with a lot of simple exercises. I'm learning it too!

DarthVollis

Moogle Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was wondering if you preorder MV on Humble Bundle do you still get the extras?

Matombo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
why is it so evil too reach 100 pages?

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Because then we need a new thread. :D

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We don't technically, we just tend to restart threads at 100 pages and reference the old thread in the first post.

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
why need a new thread?
Because the max is 100 Pages?

Anyway...

I've been wondering about the payment.

Can I create an RMW account in my name, then have someone else login, pay for MV with their card, and have it not store that info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me : "Wearing glasses is annoying."
*put out glasses*
Also me : "Keep mistaking 0, 6 and 8."
oh god, a new version of RPG Maker is coming soon already....
So a new RPG Maker has been teased on RPG Maker Web's Twitter. Hmm...
So in my stream for the No Travel Game Jam, I mentioned we were going to do a teaching make a game from beginning to end series of streams, but it had to wait on an announcement I couldn't make yet before I could start... Keep your eyes on our twitter tonight.
Surprise extra Text Adventure session! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lerry678