RPG Maker MV resources needed :3

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Ming2001, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Ming2001

Ming2001 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    HELLOU FRIENDS :rhappy:

I need PNG NO BACKGROUND templates of medieval buildings, trees, paths, hay, monsters and backgrounds etc. anything medieval and fantasy related. It's for my class project and I hope you guys are ok with me using it for this purpose. P.S Im new here just joined a few mins ago, go easy on me T_T, i've got a few images for my dungeons where the character will fight monsters already ^_^

So ive already created my character sprites, so this is what i need:

Monsters - fantasy like monsters like dragons, bats, goblins, skeletons, ghosts etc. Huge monsters needed as bosses: Fire boss, wind boss, water boss and earth boss. I also need smaller monsters as stated at the beginning for each 4 elements.

Medieval theme - You name it, I would love to have medieval buildings: castles, inns, village homes, haystacks, farms, animals like horses, cats, dogs, birds etc. medieval dressed people. Stalls with food (you know what i mean) like a medieval market, barrels, wooden carts and boxes etc.

Plants - Trees, shrubs, flowers etc. trees with apples or whatever is ok too >w<

:XP1:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  2. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    MV Resources is where you post your own resources for MV.

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Your request is very vague though. There are tons of fantasy resources on this forum. I suggest to just check out the MV Resources forum. If there's anything specific you can't find, just let us know.

Ming2001 likes this.
  3. Ming2001

Ming2001 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Oh really? Thank you and yes I'll add more detail when I get home, I'm in class right now planning my game :)

4. slimmmeiske2

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Thanks for adding more details.

Are you looking for battlers or SV battlers or sprites?

The default resources have pretty much all of these. For more animals, you can check out Whtdragon's. Haydeos also has a lot of nice stuff. Chiara also has some nice new walls & roofs you can use (and plants). Avery too has a lot of nice stuff you can use. I see you've already discovered Pandamaru and others.

To be honest, I believe 80 % of the MV resources in the forum will fit your description one way or another. :kaoswt2:

Ming2001 likes this.
  5. Ming2001

Ming2001 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Umm idk what SV battlers and sprites are, can you give me an example please? And i know, i did look at their stuff but im not sure if i can use their stuff on my game project at college :/

6. slimmmeiske2

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Sprites are the walking characters that you can find under 'Characters' in the default resources.
    An SV battler is what you can find under SV_Actor in the default resources. Hiddenone has a lot if you need more examples.
    So basically my question is do you need the resources for battle (so either a normal battler or an SV Battler) or do you need them to walk around on the map too (so a sprite)?

Well if they are sharing it in the MV Resource forum, it usually means that you can use it in free projects (as long as credit is given). Most of the topics have terms at the start, stating what else you can or can't use them for.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018