Rpg Maker MV Skill Target Name Custom Plugin Error

CardWielder

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I've been trying to make a skill that targets my entire team to buff them, but one of the plugins I use seems to be causing an error whenever I use the skill. I found that it doesn't seem to like skills that target your whole team for say a buff skill, even when I'm not using %2 anywhere in the skill, here is a screen shot of the error file I get. I've had to censor out some of the folder names due to privacy issues, but the error messages should be easy enough read.
Error File.png

And here is the code for the plugin:
Window_BattleLog.prototype.startAction = function(subject, action, targets) {var item = action.item();this.push('performActionStart', subject, action);this.push('waitForMovement');this.push('performAction', subject, action);this.push('showAnimation', subject, targets.clone(), item.animationId);this.displayAction(subject, item,targets);};Window_BattleLog.prototype.displayAction = function(subject, item,targets) {var numMethods = this._methods.length; var target = ""; for(var i = 0; i<targets.length-1; i++){ if(i!=0)target += ', '+ targets.name(); else target += targets.name() + " "; } if(targets.length!=1)target += 'and ' + targets[targets.length-1].name(); else target += targets[0].name(); if (DataManager.isSkill(item)) {if (item.message1) {this.push('addText', subject.name() + item.message1.format(item.name,target));}if (item.message2) {this.push('addText', item.message2.format(item.name,target));}} else {this.push('addText', TextManager.useItem.format(subject.name(), item.name,target));}if (this._methods.length === numMethods) {this.push('wait');}};
if(Imported.YEP_BattleEngineCore){ BattleManager.actionDisplayAction = function() { this._logWindow.displayAction(this._subject, this._action.item(), this._targets); return false;};Window_BattleLog.prototype.startAction = function(subject, action, targets) {};Yanfly.BEC.Window_BattleLog_displayAction = Window_BattleLog.prototype.displayAction;Window_BattleLog.prototype.displayAction = function(subject, item,targets) { if (eval(Yanfly.Param.BECFullActText)) { Yanfly.BEC.Window_BattleLog_displayAction.call(this, subject, item,targets); } else { this._actionIcon = item.iconIndex; this.push('addText', '<SIMPLE>' + item.name); if (item.message2) { this.push('addText', '<CENTER>' + item.message2.format(item.name)); } }};}

I am hoping that someone is able to point me in the right direction to fix this problem, as the only solution I have for now is to never have any skills that target the entire friendly team :(

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That plugin is in a horrible format! Can you just post a link to where you downloaded it?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[MOVE]JavaScript/Plugin Support[/MOVE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!
Working on a test Boss for the new No Travel Game Jam
- Name Plugin by Moghunter -
Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smeinela