RPG Maker MV Stun state

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by killdude, Nov 9, 2018.

1. killdude

killdude Villager Member

First Language:
    Turkish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi i have a trouble with the stun state.İf ı put the state on a enemy the state continues unlimited as long as it does not take damage.Its not like the poison or another turn base states.I must damage the enemy to removing the state.How can i solve that how can i make the stun(sleep) skill with turn base like 2 turn for example?

2. Broozer

Broozer Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm not sure what you're asking, but I'll try my best to answer your question.

If you're asking if it's possible to remove a state by taking damage:
    Yes, that is possible, and VERY easy too!
    When you select your state, right in the smack middle of your screen, you got a few options.
    Check the "Remove by damage" box, and set it's percentile to 100%.

If you're asking if it's possible to remove a state just by waiting a few turns:
    Yup, that is also possible, and also VERY easy!
    When selecting your state, again, in the smack middle of your screen, you get the same options as mentioned above.
    This time, instead of looking at the boxes, we will look at the other ones.

Check the "Remove at battle-end", because it's annoying if you don't. :p
    Then, set the "auto-removal timing" to either "Turn End" or "Action End", whichever you prefer.
    Next, go to the "Duration in Turns", here you will see 2 boxes. The left determines the minimal amount of turns the state will be applied, and the right one determines the maximum amount of turns.

If you wish the state to differentiate between turns, (for example, between 2 to 4 turns, then set the left to 2, and the right to 4)
    If you wish the state to have a static duration, meaning it will always last for the same amount of turns when applied, simply make sure the left and the right number are exactly the same!

It's quite a lengthy wall of text, but that's because I went in incredible detail.
    Hope this helps!

Aloe Guvner likes this.
  3. killdude

killdude Villager Member

First Language:
    Turkish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I am asking if it's possible to remove a state just by waiting a few turns.Youre right it works with other states but the sleep state i doesnt work maybe because of restriction:cannot move.Put it 2 turn but i continues unlimited.Other states works fine but it drives me crazy.İf ı remove the
    cannot move restriction it wont be stun state you know :) I hope i explained better now my english sucks sometimes :D
    stun.jpg

4. TheoAllen

TheoAllen Self-proclaimed jack of all trades Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    "Cannot move" with auto-removal timing "action end" don't sync. Because the state is getting removed when you act, but you can not act. So it will stay indefinitely. Change it to turn end will do the job.

5. killdude

killdude Villager Member

First Language:
    Turkish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks man it worked !