Not open for further replies.

Lina_Appleton86

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't realize this is only for the PC versions of the game, so I'll just delete this. Don't want to start any arguments with people on here, I was just looking for some help, as well as others since a bunch of us have issues with the Switch version of the game.

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there and welcome. These are the forums for Degica, which distributes PC and Mac versions of RPG Maker. Therefore we don't offer support for any of the console versions. You'd probably be best off trying to find forums or maybe a subreddit for support.

Lina_Appleton86

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there and welcome. These are the forums for Degica, which distributes PC and Mac versions of RPG Maker. Therefore we don't offer support for any of the console versions. You'd probably be best off trying to find forums or maybe a subreddit for support.

Okay thanks Mlogan I appreciate it, sorry I wasn't too familiar with the site. that's unfortunate, I didn't know if they even had an official E-mail address or anything. I do have a Reddit article up about it that people have checked out. Just very disappointed with the Switch version and I hope they can patch it.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, it's possible someone here might be able to suggest something general to MV. For example, a lot of parallel events can cause lag on PC version. But, officially, we can't really do anything.

Lina_Appleton86

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, it's possible someone here might be able to suggest something general to MV. For example, a lot of parallel events can cause lag on PC version. But, officially, we can't really do anything.

That's fine, I think it's just a bad port of MV to be honest. Since others helped test it the PS4 version runs smooth I guess, it's just the Switch one. Hopefully the patch it.

Jhale M.

Goddess of health, purity and truth.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I could barely notice the lag. At least it looks ten times better than my PC. You should have shown off the battle system though as that had the most lag on my PC.

Lina_Appleton86

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I could barely notice the lag. At least it looks ten times better than my PC. You should have shown off the battle system though as that had the most lag on my PC.

I tried to use the description to say where it is. Others tested it on their Switch versions and notice the same thing, maybe it's hard to see in the video. Basically there is some kind of bug with the party menu system, where if you leave it, around 50% of the time when you start walking again, the game tends to stutter and lag. It's a lot more noticeable on the TV screen when you are playing. Also like I said and others recorded, your character even skips frames sometimes because of whatever lag is happening. I just don't think it's acceptable since the PS4 release has no issues like this.

Jhale M.

Goddess of health, purity and truth.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I heard it was barely functional at first. A bit of lag being the only problem is a big difference.

Lina_Appleton86

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You don't have to be nasty Jhale, it is really bad. Check the other forums that are for the console version; the Switch one is broken. The PS4 editon doesn't have any of these issues, it's not just me.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Since Degica does not distribute the Switch/PS4 versions, there's nothing we can help you with. I'm therefore closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter 1 map remake. WIP, animated version to come later. ;)
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeAngelis