RPG Maker MV Title Screen Text Editing

Hitman26

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Excuse me, I know how to do this in RPGMaker Ace but not MV. How do you edit the text like load, continue, settings on the start screen?

When I open up the scenes config I'm not finding the options anywhere so could anyone give me like a picture tutorial please? Thanks!

If you need more info here's a picture of what I'm attempting to change. And here's a second question. How would I change the position of the text and the window opacity? I've looked everywhere on the forums but can't find any help for MV.

oie_AY9fg4yJS5z9.png

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Right near the bottom of the terms tab.

Hitman26

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks. Okay you answered my first question. Now how do I change the windows position and opacity?

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Every project comes with a plugin called TitleCommandPosition

That will change the position. Opacity, I have no idea. Editing the JS files is a pain.

Hitman26

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks Jackus, very helpful. Also I loved the SAO I. I didn't really like the latter half of SAO II though. It focused too much on Asuna. Well I'm going to keep this thread open if anyone can answer the opacity question.

Hitman26

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Anyone know how to change the Opacity and Font of the title screen menu text? Bump.

Vanguard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Look in plugins.....it will be the TitleCommandPosition plugin....it has x y and opacity in it. its pretty easy to use. Just give it a try and see if it works for you.

Hitman26

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bump. Any moderators willing to help me out or anything? Please.

dkun

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The picture is too small to see.

It's not really called opacity there. It's called background. You have to set its value to 0. :)

Vanguard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You should find one that looks like this. It has what I think you might want. Look in your stuff you got with MV if you pre ordered and you should find a file labeled  KadokawaPlugins. It will be in there and it should be near the bottom of the list. the title is what I put in my last post here.

Plugin man stuff.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mpurnell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
1 = dim

it tells you that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

10/24 done :3 Maybe I can finish 11 and 12 this weekend^^
Been updating my game's control scheme to optionally use a mouse. Now the player pixel moves towards the mouse destination, which looks super sweet with the sparkles. Also turns out I made a Mouse Common Event plugin at some point... Thanks past me. :LZSexcite: Now the mouse wheel cycles different forms, and the right mouse button activates that form's special. :LZScool:
Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MxMachine