Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
RPG MAKER MV to ANDROID EXPORT TOOL

Description
Although there are lots of Tutorials on how to export games from Android/IOS platform, several people are having a hard time deploying games to mobile platforms. RPG MV to Android Export Tool is designed to provide a User-Interface of deploying games to Android platform.

Requirements
• Android SDK: Download
• Apache Ant: Download
• Java JDK: Download
• Crosswalk Platform: Download
• Python: Download
• .NET Framework 4.0: Download (If you don't have one installed)

Instructions
Click on the Help link inside the application.

Tool Download
See Attachment
Mirror: Download

Extact and Open the Installer.

Screenshots
Not Available as of Now. You dont need to have one I think.

Credits
QuestMajor - Email me at questmajor1@gmail.com

Attachments

• RPG MV to Android.zip
    261.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

DaklozeDuif

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Hrm, I'm a little antsy about installing programs made by unknown posters that require administrator privileges.
Has anybody else tried this yet?

InBlast

The Mad Hamster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Same. It could be useful, but I don't want to try ^^

AgentMolder

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Same Error ever > Exited zero exit code1

QuestMajor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hrm, I'm a little antsy about installing programs made by unknown posters that require administrator privileges.
Has anybody else tried this yet?

Ive been using this for the whole time... before, I am exporting my games by command line, then I created this program in order to export games hassle-free. I shared this to you wondering if it could also be useful to others.

AgentMolder

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Checking manifest file...OK
Checking system requirements...OK

Starting application build (x86) *
Checking keystore for signing No keystore provided for signing. Using xwalk's keystore for debugging.
Please use a valid keystore when distributing to the app market.
* Updating project with xwalk_core_library Command "C:\Users\Anthony\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\tools\android.bat update lib-project --path C:\Users\Anthony\AppData\Local\Temp\Sample-s1sm35cu\xwalk_core_library --target android-25" exited with non-zero exit code 1

THis is the Exactly happen to me every time I run python

I do all things check environment and pass (You can see above quote checking is OK in everything) but when I run it error all the way, Yes I tried change version of python, crosswalk, ANT SDK but it's fail

erestorpat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
french
Any idea how to make an expansion file with your tool?

QuestMajor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
THis is the Exactly happen to me every time I run python

I do all things check environment and pass (You can see above quote checking is OK in everything) but when I run it error all the way, Yes I tried change version of python, crosswalk, ANT SDK but it's fail

Please refer to this video on how to install the prerequesites.

QuestMajor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Any idea how to make an expansion file with your tool?

Probabbly not, this is just an export tool. Im also having difficulties on how to create an expansion file.

erestorpat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
french
Probabbly not, this is just an export tool. Im also having difficulties on how to create an expansion file.
Allright :) If you ever figure it out, feel free to send me a message... I can't seem to figure it out either.

KermEd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
N/A
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Same thing. Acts like it is successful, but didnt generate an APK, and it is because xwalk generates error 1.

Looks like, it happens when crosswalk dies (it has a dependency on an OLD Android Build Tools SDK that is no longer included in Android), the tool doesn't catch the error.

Later this week if I get time - I'll wrap all the version specific dependencies into a single installer...

Last edited:

Lynnea

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Later this week if I get time - I'll wrap all the version specific dependencies into a single installer...
PLEASE DO THIS!! Sorry for yelling but I AM COMPLETELY OUT OF PAXIL AND THIS PROCESS IS KILLING ME TO DEATH

Last edited:

Fornoreason1000

Black Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1. "Browse" button show a window that only display documents and is completely unresponsive/useless.
2. the option to take you to the exported file takes you to the programs directory instead

Windows 10 64bit

KermEd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
N/A
Primarily Uses
RMMV
PLEASE DO THIS!! Sorry for yelling but I AM COMPLETELY OUT OF PAXIL AND THIS PROCESS IS KILLING ME TO DEATH

I don't really use RPG Maker much, and my schedule is always crazy. But I still have this on my to do list. :)

Pixelent Games

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this the best method to export to Android?, I'm looking at +1 year old tutorials and nothing, downloaded the prerequisites and still struggling, exporting my game has become harder than actually build it.

jack2396

Anime is the Best!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I guess this is a very useful tool for me, but when I press start, it run for a little bit of time, then it show: Export is done, do you want to go to your exported game?
But when I open the folder, nothing. Just NOTHING but the export tool.

I checked about all I need to export my game, everything is ready. But I don't know where the wrong is.

PC Version: Windows 7.

H4rdQu0r3

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I tried to get the prerequesits installed after realising that I can't open any path except "documents" (Win10).

The Crosswalk version mentioned in the video is no longer available and every later version has a completely different folder structure.

Also, it doesn't seem like the adb environment variables don't work for me while I don't have any problems with ant and java...

After several days of constantly trying to export a single game successfully on android I'm getting more and more frustrated, not your fault I just had to say it, thanks for the effort of putting a small program together :)

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for the necropost material, however I am writing anyway to report that this doesn't work anymore. That and Crosswalk died maybe two or three years ago as the functionality was moved directly into Android itself.

I tried both this and the Android Studio approach to see what sticks. (And MBTY as well, which apparently has the same problem.) I am therefore suggesting that unless the OP has further ideas that we retire this tool so there is no further confusion.

RyanYe

RPG Game Lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the link for Crosswalk Platform is now invalid, please update
thx

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE LIKES LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL.
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ciifer