RPG Maker MV to Android exporter tool by MBTY

Discussion in 'Useful Development Tools' started by MBTY, Feb 16, 2018.

?

It works for you?

1. Yes.

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  2. No.

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. NTR

NTR Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hello.

Tried using this today, made a new key and used 123456 as passphrase but when I go to make apk + optimize and put my key password in it just says "can not open jar file" and closes. I followed the instructions correctly. running windows 10 64 bit pro, amd fx 8350 cpu, gtx 970 gpu, 16GB ram 1600mhz.

2. cedr777

cedr777 Lead developer of "Charao Life" Veteran

First Language:
    Not English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Me having the exact problem, plus I am a fan of your name.

3. Isaac The Red

Isaac The Red RedMage Veteran

First Language:
    Gibberish
    @NTR @cedr777
    Did you both, make an application sign key first? if so, when making your apk did you input the first or second password you made when making the sign key? You need to use the second password you entered when making the signed apk. If your not sure make a new keystore again and write down your passwords and then try again.

My rig is near the same as you NTR and I have had zero issues with using this tool building a small project for testing. I do recommend following the full build process for using Xilefian's MV Player to start with if possible. Just so you know it will build on your machine normally before trying out shortcuts like this. Especially as you can always download the latest version of the source as it's updated.

4. Immanuel

Immanuel Memeologist Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    For some reason the Animation isn't loading

5. JamesAWC

JamesAWC Warper Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    If I could get some help I would be grateful. This program has done wonders where every other path I have failed at. I am not exactly computer savvy but I do take my time to learn. I have been looking for an answer for the last two days with no success yet and I hope that someone here will be able to help. My game loads fine through the program fine. I can load it onto my phone fine. The issue is that the additional plugins are not carried with it. When I load out the game for development via computer everything works fine. I believe I have worked out all of the kinks and want to give it to a friend to do an outside test run via his phone. But without some of those plugins the rest of the game will not work. Is there a special way of loading those plugins, special location for phone use, or a command line needed in order for them to be processed? I noted through the comments that there were those who were using plugins, some I think are the same ones I am using. Any help is appreciated and thank you ahead of time for constructive responses.

6. Eliaquim

Eliaquim Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian! Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese - Br
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    As far as i know, there are plugins that simply are not be made to work on mobile phones. :/
    I can tell you how to work around with this if I not know what plugins you are using.
    It you want, send me a inbox and we can talk about that ^^.