Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Pt
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Eliaquim
I was wondering if you managed to have different SKUs and retrieve a different in game item with them?

I've been trying myself, but I am actually walking on the wire because I am not familiar with Java. I could locate the code in Android Studio, but finding the place to put and how to arrange it is a leap.

By the way, thank you @onlimono. The client makes it all al lot easier for non-coders.

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Cezar_cr
Hi there!
Well, I have not managed to do it yet =/
But I'm learning how to code every day, so I think this year I will be able to make it ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gintamalinhhonb