Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Pt
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Eliaquim
I was wondering if you managed to have different SKUs and retrieve a different in game item with them?

I've been trying myself, but I am actually walking on the wire because I am not familiar with Java. I could locate the code in Android Studio, but finding the place to put and how to arrange it is a leap.

By the way, thank you @onlimono. The client makes it all al lot easier for non-coders.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Cezar_cr
Hi there!
Well, I have not managed to do it yet =/
But I'm learning how to code every day, so I think this year I will be able to make it ^^

aroha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I saw this passage on github, I didn't know what to do
"private static final String PRODUCT_ID = "SKU"; -> SKU needs to be modified with your product ID which can be set in Google Play Console."
Because I have multiple product IDs, how should I write them all?

furkan2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Turkey
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there anyone who can help with this?
Is this method still valid, how should we use it?

onlimono

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there anyone who can help with this?
Is this method still valid, how should we use it?
Hi, it is still valid, but Google asks me to upgrade library version3. This method which uses library version2 can be valid until August for new apps and November for new updates.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that I have to change the order with which I make the fantasy games on my bucket list, because the intended title is used as a story element in the first two games in the line, and somebody else might take the title for their own game because the term uses real words. I can't risk going over the apparent three year limit for registering trademark ahead of time.
I am interested in collaborations so if you like my art, hit up my messages! :wub
unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fantaseafox