Not open for further replies.

lawina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It just updated through Steam, but the files in /NewData don't seem to have been changed (including pixi.js).

Hoppy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
The WebGL: INVALID_VALUE: bufferData: size == 0 issue still presists in Beta1 and it locks up battle tests after the first turn (I and the enemies can conduct a turn each, then it freezes on the second turn, commands don't show, and I have click the X to close the window) even with plugins off, but the about screen shows 1.3.1 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

The MM

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Seems this latest update fixed my BGM issue!

Guess I can be back to leave MV up all the time even when not RPG making for the awesome BGM! :D

The dev team need epic donuts!

Wine%20Tasting%20Donut.jpg

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The WebGL: INVALID_VALUE: bufferData: size == 0 issue still presists in Beta1 and it locks up battle tests after the first turn (I and the enemies can conduct a turn each, then it freezes on the second turn, commands don't show, and I have click the X to close the window) even with plugins off, but the about screen shows 1.3.1 now.

It's already fixed. Reupdate again. (we are out of beta1 and beta 2. We have finalized 1.3.1)

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's already fixed. Reupdate again. (we are out of beta1 and beta 2. We have finalized 1.3.1)

I have updated again just now (the non-steam version using the link on the original post of this thread) and the "WebGL: INVALID_VALUE: bufferData: size == 0" error remains for me also. Confirmed when creating a fresh project. The About menu reports version 1.3.1.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Hoppy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Those files also worked for me as well, there are no more locks in battle testing, thanks.

exsharaen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Thank you for the update! The WebGL INVALID_VALUE is now gone from my project! RMMV 1.3.1 on Steam.

Xamos

Xamos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Awesome update! I love the MadeWithMV image and all but is there a source file png or something that I can use to make my own Splash page? Need something with a transparent background, working on making a bigger custom Splash page.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
There is a bug when you use the command "set movement event" and you set a new graphic on event there., i've opened a topic with a project to check the bug. Please, check it.

SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Awesome update! I love the MadeWithMV image and all but is there a source file png or something that I can use to make my own Splash page? Need something with a transparent background, working on making a bigger custom Splash page.

I believe I saw an actual source file in the 'Pictures' folder that I assume you can alter, and it will show up instead.

RLFHOG3

Survivor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Seems like there's a bug in the new version of MV that prevents scrolling text from... well, scrolling... or appearing even.

RLFHOG3

Survivor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Should i make a whole new thread for this bug or is it ok to post it right here?

Edit: nevermind, i see this bug has been reported before.

Anisoft

Great Desu King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Should i make a whole new thread for this bug or is it ok to post it right here?

Edit: nevermind, i see this bug has been reported before.

That's basically what there telling you. This thread isn't a bug report thread.

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not enough space for item description.
Will well, at least 3 line!.
Or multi-line.

And item icon need to be adaptative
I use the base given for my personal menu system, I find a shame not to be able to operate the base given too restrictive.

Ex:  $dataWeapons[Armeactionid].description;

This is 2 line max !! is not very powerfull

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think I messed up somewhere. My project isn't in 1.3.1, still in 1.3.0 for some reason. Maybe I forgot to download it? My BGM sounds fine, but after it finishes, it stops for a few seconds and THEN loops, and my SE (such as Cursor3 which I use for my Letter Sounds from Yanfly's Extended Message Pack 1 plugin) sound off. And yet when I check my new blank project, I don't have that problem with the SE even if it's apparently still 1.3.0...

I tried copy/replacing them all, but that didn't work. And then I realized that maybe I did update to 1.3.1 at all? Well, not like I can do it right now anyway, because my internet is down... The fact that I can't update my list of Yanfly plugins right now is really making me anxious...

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not enough space for item description.
Will well, at least 3 line!.
Or multi-line.

And item icon need to be adaptative
I use the base given for my personal menu system, I find a shame not to be able to operate the base given too restrictive.

Ex:  $dataWeapons[Armeactionid].description;

This is 2 line max !! is not very powerfull

don't try to ask for them to extends that it's was like that since the first rm so they will probably never extend it well Ojima would shot down this idea.

you can simply by doing it via a plugin this not something hard anyway's

and Help description already support multiline with the \n  string operator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TeamEdel.png

Realized halfway through drawing this that the female protagonist's party is growing bigger. :guffaw:
oddly enough, at this point... 3 major things have kept me from porting my project to MZ... animations, and that's mainly because they don't match the artstyle of my game. and two... I NEED a YED Sideview Battler like plugin and I have yet to see one. 3rd, I don't have the money for all the stuff I need plugin wise. and I already have it on MV... lol
Generally speaking, would there be interest in some form of tutorial regarding general project management? I see there are a lot of indie/self-taught devs around here, and looking back i feel like there was a lack of resources on how to properly manage a project that might take several years to finish
I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SirRiceAlot