Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not many mobile browsers or webViews support ES2015
Honestly this why I said "IF" 

I would make a conversion so people can use it if they want on the desktop version.

Fudge

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you for the new update! Everything seems to be working very well, but- and I apologize in advance if this is a question with an obvious answer- I am unsure as to how to put the Fantasy Database into my current project. EDIT nevermind, I figured out how to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1.3.1 just got an update for beta but so far it's steam only, we'll try to update asap :)
Looks like the error from the Dev Editor disappeared with this update, with all the bugs from Tilesets too. Thank you so much!

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just uploaded the latest version of 1.3.1! Opening topic posts the new changes. Please update everyone!

Nanaya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Waouw, thanks for the update !

lawina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It just updated through Steam, but the files in /NewData don't seem to have been changed (including pixi.js).

Hoppy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
The WebGL: INVALID_VALUE: bufferData: size == 0 issue still presists in Beta1 and it locks up battle tests after the first turn (I and the enemies can conduct a turn each, then it freezes on the second turn, commands don't show, and I have click the X to close the window) even with plugins off, but the about screen shows 1.3.1 now.

The MM

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Seems this latest update fixed my BGM issue!

Guess I can be back to leave MV up all the time even when not RPG making for the awesome BGM! :D

The dev team need epic donuts!

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The WebGL: INVALID_VALUE: bufferData: size == 0 issue still presists in Beta1 and it locks up battle tests after the first turn (I and the enemies can conduct a turn each, then it freezes on the second turn, commands don't show, and I have click the X to close the window) even with plugins off, but the about screen shows 1.3.1 now.

It's already fixed. Reupdate again. (we are out of beta1 and beta 2. We have finalized 1.3.1)

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's already fixed. Reupdate again. (we are out of beta1 and beta 2. We have finalized 1.3.1)

I have updated again just now (the non-steam version using the link on the original post of this thread) and the "WebGL: INVALID_VALUE: bufferData: size == 0" error remains for me also. Confirmed when creating a fresh project. The About menu reports version 1.3.1.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Hoppy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Those files also worked for me as well, there are no more locks in battle testing, thanks.

exsharaen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Thank you for the update! The WebGL INVALID_VALUE is now gone from my project! RMMV 1.3.1 on Steam.

Xamos

Xamos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Awesome update! I love the MadeWithMV image and all but is there a source file png or something that I can use to make my own Splash page? Need something with a transparent background, working on making a bigger custom Splash page.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
There is a bug when you use the command "set movement event" and you set a new graphic on event there., i've opened a topic with a project to check the bug. Please, check it.

SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Awesome update! I love the MadeWithMV image and all but is there a source file png or something that I can use to make my own Splash page? Need something with a transparent background, working on making a bigger custom Splash page.
I believe I saw an actual source file in the 'Pictures' folder that I assume you can alter, and it will show up instead.

RLFHOG3

Survivor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Seems like there's a bug in the new version of MV that prevents scrolling text from... well, scrolling... or appearing even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BRIEF HISTORY OF MY GAME SO FAR
June 2019 - My friend (let's call him G) says he wants to make a game
later- it's really bad and angsty
laterer - He gives up

EARLY 2020 - I suggest trying again, G says yes
slightly later - G gives up and gives me the whole idea
LATE 2020 - I finish the script's first draft. G doesn't like it

And that's where we stand!
To get validation for all your hard work feels amazing.

Studio Blue did a video on Collector and enjoyed it a lot. I expected them to rip it to shreds, but the gameplay went (mostly) well.

There are things I can improve, but they said my game "oozes Mike Pondsmith" (he's the creator of the Cyberpunk 2020 ttrpg, which precedes Cyberpunk 2077). I was shocked to hear such a compliment! :kaopride:
People3_3 and People3_4 added!

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weissblueter