Level 99 Demi-fiend
Everyone, please read the instructions carefully. The bugs that are being reported shouldn't happen if the correct files were even copied properly. Such examples like the "CTRL BUG" shouldn't happen if you copied index.html, package.json, the rpg*.js files and so on.
I also received requests from some plugin developers that users must stop reporting incompatibility issues on this thread and towards them instead. Those are different from the official updates and all these bug reports just make them look unprofessional.
RPG Maker MV v1.6.1 is now on Stable! Here are some of the changes this version.
- BONUS: new parallax resources in parallax_Resource_Pack
- Fix to the InvalidStateError during ME play
- Fix to the deep loop error
- MacOS: Fix to shortcuts
- MacOS: Fix to tutorials
- Fix to \img\characters\People2
- Fix to \img\characters\!Chest
- Fix to the freeze when changing screen in-game
- Fixed an issue with encodeURI where it cannot detect custom folders.
We would like to remind everyone to make sure to do the following steps before updating to ensure that when the update happens so your changes won’t be overwritten:
- Make a backup of your project.
- DO NOT OPEN your 1.5.2 below project with RPG Maker MV 1.6.1 if you have no backups!
- Backup your game! This is important!
- Make a backup of your Generator folder if you edited it.
- Copy the file "index.html" and "package.json" from NewData to your project
- Copy the files libs folder, "rpg_*.js" (example: rpg_core) files from NewData/js to your project js folder
- Do not replace your plugins.js !
If RPG MAKER MV 1.6.1 is not working for you, you can downgrade anytime.