Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there.

As some of you know Yanfly made a wonderful iconset for RPG Maker MV which can be found in the link below.
http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/23/freebies-mv-ready-ace-icons/

At the moment it has recolours of nearly everything including weapons too, I was wondering if someone could take it and add an extension to it recolouring the armours and accessories with the same colours Yanfly used as well.

I was able to stumble upon this thread

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpgmaker-mv-yanfly-iconset-recolor-request.50781/

What Sinweaver was able to accomplish in that thread is what I'm after.

In that thread though, although someone else already made this request and Sinweaver recoloured the armour types for them too, the only thread image available has shrank in size making it impossible to use. If that can be resized accurately instead that would also do fine.

Both ways are solutions that work.

I also have one extra request. Could someone also recolour the purple card icon in all those colours as well? That's it.

Many thanks for listening, hoping someone can do this without too much work.

Last edited:

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That is weird. This is what I am seeing, which is too tiny for the iconset.

And the size does not change. If I click view image I get this.

If I download it it remains super small.

So that is really strange!

Last edited:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@atoms my bad, I took the wrong file :blush::headshake:
However if I understand you correctly you want the armor icons provided by yanfly's icon set recolored?The standard RMMV and RMMVXA

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@atoms doesn't the icon maker provide the opportunity to change colors? or does these fall beyond its scope? Admittedly I haven't fiddled with it to any extent yet.

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi Atoms (@atoms), thank you for updating me on the situation on my old thread. I relocated my resources, or at least most of it elsewhere.
If I remember correctly, I should have stored it in this zip file in in dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/juklk93fh3yybzq/IconSet.zip?dl=0

When I am free again, I will be looking to consolidate everything to a shared google drive or something similar.
Take care and best of luck with your creation :)

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That would be a good feature to request for a future update of RPG Maker MV, but sadly it doesn't at the moment.

Many thanks Sinweaver for sharing this with me and responding to my PM's too. I tested it and it works fine. I'll credit you right after Yanfly. :)

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
As promised, I have completed the request.
For others who are looking for the recoloured version of the card icon, the download link is as follows:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ib50jdrat3nwc5/IconSet_v3_20180823.rar?dl=0

The format remains the same. The first icon each recoloured row is the original version of the icon. Everything else that follows is the recoloured versions.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RpgMaking321