Linked Rooms Games Founder - Fleshforward
- Mar 17, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Sold!Key points outlined in the magazine include:
- Multi-device support. (It was about time)
- Side-view battles added. (YEEEEEEEEES!!!!!)
- Support for both touch controls and mouse controls. (Interesting and essential for the first feature)
- Big increase on the limit of database items.
- Maps are automatically three-layered.
- Games run in high resolution.
Problem with that is that unlimited tilesheets have disadvantages as well - the larger the tilesheet becomes, the more problematic will be it's use from a processing/computer point of view.Having unlimited tilesheets like XP would be fantastic!