Level 99 Demi-fiend
- Mar 1, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Hello RPG Makers!
The latest update, Version 1.3.3 is live! Thank you for using RPG Maker MZ. As always, we appreciate your support! We hope you are enjoying it so far.
- Fixed image errors in tileset.
- Outside_A1: "Poison Swamp" and "Dead Tree" have a noticeable joint when connected.
- Outside_A4: "Forest B (Snow)" does not match the snow theme.
- Fixed an issue where certain English characters will be missing when used in HP, MP, and TP.
- Fixed the problem that the end of the item list is not displayed when there's either only one category and/or the category window is deleted.
- Fixed the problem where image searching is not working.
- Updated Qt to 5.2.10 as a precautionary measure against a bug that stops working in some environments.
- Fixed a bug that allowed DevTools to start in the deployed game execution environment.
- Fixed the problem of slow pre-processing of animation display on some Android models.
- Create a backup of your project or only its data and js folders. Updating can sometimes cause your project to break so this is for the safety of your hard work!
- Update your project by going to the Main Tool Bar -> Game -> Update Corescript option.
- To get the graphical updates, create a new project and copy the following files from the newly created project to your project folder: