FarOutFighter

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Actually it persisted through the downgrade - it only happens in layer 2 of the editor.

And it mainly happened only on 1 specific map, which i deleted because i figured it was corrupted.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Actually it persisted through the downgrade - it only happens in layer 2 of the editor.

And it mainly happened only on 1 specific map, which i deleted because i figured it was corrupted.

I've been trying and I don't see anything wrong with it?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I should be able to hold down the mouse and resize the square until i let go of the mouse button, but instead it's permenantly placing blocks throughout the resizing.

Does this happen to you on a vanilla project? That's what I was doing and I'm seeing no problems.
Did you try another mouse?

FarOutFighter

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Does this happen to you on a vanilla project? That's what I was doing and I'm seeing no problems.
Did you try another mouse?
It was an issue with that specific map. After deleting the map i have not experienced the problem again.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It was an issue with that specific map. After deleting the map i have not experienced the problem again.

It's possible that the map is big enough that you are getting lag so it's ending the rectangle tool prematurely. When reporting issues, it has to be something we can replicate otherwise we won't know the problem or be able to fix it.

FarOutFighter

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's possible that the map is big enough that you are getting lag so it's ending the rectangle tool prematurely. When reporting issues, it has to be something we can replicate otherwise we won't know the problem or be able to fix it.
Thats ok, i understand. I had other maps that were larger i had no issue with. The file must have been corrupted, I think.

CashWhistle

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you hold the ~ key and use the arrow keys to move, you can walk through everything. That's using a vanilla project. I've also found on Mac that if you hold the option key and the ~ key while moving you can achieve the same bug.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@CashWhistle that is not a bug and has been in every RPG Maker since at least XP.

Holding down Control or Command while play testing will let you ignore the passage settings.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)
Q:"Why don't you get a job?"
A: Posting statuses IS my job. It just so happens to not pay and happen periodically over the course of three months.
My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimakiswinka