RocketKnight

Broke with expansive taste
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Love the style of the sample games, why aren't the default graphics?

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was surprised that these sample games don't use default RTP graphics, but that's a good one I think. And the better one is that the games are really good imo! I really liked both, but Wolf's Gang (love that name) idea stole my heart, also really loved the ending and credits after that. @Caz, I love your work, both games and graphics. @Archeia, also loved the idea with fixing ship. I really liked that these games are not decent RPG's, but a fun and well made games with crafting/building features. LOVE IT.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Caz

AgapeNovels

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello everyone, thank you for your amazing support as always for RPG Maker!

Degica provides you with two sample games with custom graphics and the like, free to use on your games and expand on!

We hope that it will help you on your game development journey beyond and create unique looking games :kaojoy:

No credits necessary but would be nice to DEGICA and the Devs!

Download Link
Click above to download

Wolf's Gang by @Caz
Set in the fantasy world. The story starts Wolfgang, a wolfman who lives peacefully on the tower until one of the heroes eliminate the Dark Lord and his army, which Wolfgang has nothing. But he decides to gain the army, rebuild the new tower, and takes revenge to the Goodhero City heroes.
View attachment 156910
wolfsgang-gif2.gif

wolfsgang-gif1.gif

Winds Rhapsody by @OceansDream @Archeia
View attachment 156911

Winds Rhapsody is a sample RPG made in RPG Maker MZ by Ocean's Dream.

In an alternate world where a catastrophe made all progress come to an abrupt halt in 1583...

As civilization is slowly starting to evolve again, flying machines have become a very rare commodity...

Joyanne, the happy owner of such a machine, explores the ruins of the past in search of lost technology.

Find parts to repair your airship and craft new items, and fight the fearsome robot monsters guarding them in this Steampunk RPG.

Who made the "RMMZ Picture Anchor" Plugin? I want to use it in a Jam Content, but I don't know who to credit. I'm assuming, base on your post, that its a free plugin, that can be used for commercial use; let me know if I assumed incorrectly.

Thanks.

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Steampunk RPG reminds me of FF6 :smile:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Who made the "RMMZ Picture Anchor" Plugin? I want to use it in a Jam Content, but I don't know who to credit. I'm assuming, base on your post, that its a free plugin, that can be used for commercial use; let me know if I assumed incorrectly.

Thanks.
Love the style of the sample games, why aren't the default graphics?

Everything in the sample games can be treated as an alternative RTP and free for commercial use. So go wild :kaohi:

Last edited:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wind's Rhapsody animation fix is now uploaded as an attachment. We apologize for the issue!
Please replace the contents of effects folder with the contents from zip file :)

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
2 in one. It is like an asset pack AND a sample game. That was a great idea.

inzoinzo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello everyone, thank you for your amazing support as always for RPG Maker!

Degica provides you with two sample games with custom graphics and the like, free to use on your games and expand on! You can edit these sample games as a base or something entirely new. It's FREE.

We hope that it will help you on your game development journey beyond and create unique looking games :kaojoy:

No credits necessary but would be nice to DEGICA and the Devs!

Download Link
Click above to download

Wolf's Gang by @Caz
Set in the fantasy world. The story starts Wolfgang, a wolfman who lives peacefully on the tower until one of the heroes eliminate the Dark Lord and his army, which Wolfgang has nothing. But he decides to gain the army, rebuild the new tower, and takes revenge to the Goodhero City heroes.

Winds Rhapsody by @OceansDream @Archeia
View attachment 156911

Winds Rhapsody is a sample RPG made in RPG Maker MZ by Ocean's Dream.

In an alternate world where a catastrophe made all progress come to an abrupt halt in 1583...

As civilization is slowly starting to evolve again, flying machines have become a very rare commodity...

Joyanne, the happy owner of such a machine, explores the ruins of the past in search of lost technology.

Find parts to repair your airship and craft new items, and fight the fearsome robot monsters guarding them in this Steampunk RPG.

Amazing work thank you for sharing,
I am still having a question, did you use a tool in Winds Rhapsody to make the main character bigger ?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif
Zaj
Hi quick question. Is it possible for me to make a custom VXAce script without learning some bulkiness of Ruby?
Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone
6000 Plugins for RPG Maker MV, Pixel RPG Icons, & Reboot Pixel Font | RPG Maker News #38

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rauro