Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
RPG Maker MZ Plugin Creation Tutorial

The aim of this tutorial is to assist users in utilizing and developing scripts and plugins. These elements are essential for achieving advanced and efficient game development using RPG Maker MZ (abbreviated hereafter as "MZ").

It is intended for users with a grasp and understanding of both the general flow of game production and the basic functions of either MZ or a previous PC version of RPG Maker. This tutorial will only provide a minimal level of explanation concerning JavaScript knowledge and syntax.

Document Link

Supplementary Materials:
RPG Maker MZ Script Call Reference

Questions or Need Help?
If you have any questions, please post in the Learning Javascript thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it
So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stuart18