Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, Preorders are live everyone.

... what, I have to write more than that? Fiiiiiine.

2c4e196d98b1c5040be96edaa2d384627b47bcc1.jpg

RPG Maker MZ Preorders are NOW LIVE! Purchase during the Preorder period to get sweet bonuses such as 10% off (plus an additional 10% off if you own MV!), a free copy of RPG Maker MV, and two Bonus DLC!

・Bonus Pack 1: Character Generator Pack
_RMW商品ページ_en (1).jpg
This pack will give you even more component pieces to use in the RPG Maker MZ Character Generator! With the theme of children and the elderly, this pack will add many new possible looks to your generated characters

・Bonus Pack 2: MV and MZ Remix Music Pack
_RMW商品ページ_en.jpg
This pack contains 26 Remixes of select songs from RPG Maker MV and MZ! It also includes 4 additional new songs, for a total number of 30 extra tracks.

You can find preorder on the RPG Maker Web Store, or on Steam!

Additionally, there are two Bundled versions on Steam (Hopefully, coming very soon to the RMW Store), the RPG Maker MZ Bundle, and The RPG Maker MZ Bundle S that include even more bonus DLC! Included are:

Included in Bundle AND Bundle S version:

header.jpgheader (1).jpgheader (2).jpg
Included in Bundle S Version Only:

header (3).jpgheader (4).jpg

Check out the Bundles on Steam here:
RPG Maker MZ Bundle
RPG Maker MZ Bundle S

There, I typed more. You happy now?

Preorder FAQ

If I order through the RPG Maker Web store, can I still activate through Steam as well like we did in MV?
Yes.

Is there a standalone Mac version for MZ?
At this time, the Mac version is only supported through Steam. You can still purchase through our store and then activate through Steam.

I want the Bundle or Bundle S pack, but want to order through the RPG Maker Web Store. Will that be possible?
We are currently working on adding both Bundles to the RMW store as well. They should be available before Preorder. Just hold on to your wallets for the moment and we'll make this a reality soon. :)

I own MV through the RMW store but want to purchase through Steam/own MV through Steam but want to purchase through the RMW store, can I still get the 10% off?
We do not have a method to offer this at this time. Though in the first case, purchasing through the store does provide you with a Steam activation key as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meike

||Telling Stories Through Games||
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[Wild flailing and unintelligible sounds of excitement]
That literally bring the price down so much for MV owners
I'm too excited to know what to say.
unknown.png

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Woooow!! I want ALL BUNDLES.

Please, tell me that I'll be able to purchase everything from RPGStore and that the key will be able to use in both Steam and standalone version like MV!

EDIT: Wwwhat? 130€ for everything! Oww.... I guess it's time to find something to split it into twelve months, otherwise I'm gonna burn all the hardly-earned savings, was ready to spend 70€ but 130€... well... there's ways to get all the required money to pay it at once and then return the money in twelve months. Let's burn credits comparators. :rheh:

SJWebster

Too old for this ****
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just bought mine with the full 20% off. Paid £50.39. The free copy of MV's interesting as already owning is what qualified me for the extra 10% off... Guess I can gift it to someone?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Newbie here, and really keen to pre-order. However, hesitating slightly due to the system requirements - I potentially would want to install on a laptop with 6GB RAM, and reqs state 8GB. anyone know if this going to be a hard limit (given it's surprising to jump up by double compared to MV)?

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just say something because other members here say something. :kaoluv: You are saving 7.99 USD.
@Oscar92player, that is weird, right. You get 20% off in Steam which is $63.99 and it will end on August, 27.

Last edited:

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pre-ordered through Steam, and sent as a gift the free copy of RPG Maker MV to one of my friends.

Yadoukai

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your cost: 122,94€

ugh... argh... errm... must... resist...

Nah, who am I kidding. God dang it. Thanks for the 10% off for MV owners, though. That is a nice gesture indeed.

Edit: Please, please add more screenshots to your DLCs... for example, the Dark Fantasy resource pack boasts 15 tileset sheets, yet there are 2 screenshots on steam and I think one of them is from the MZ base resources... c'mon guys, don't let me starve here

Ryisunique

Detective, AUEI
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Dang it, not enough money on my card.

K2loid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can we get more screencaps of the tilesets in packs with a lot of them? I want more mapmaking variety, but there's only 1 screencap each of characters standing in RTP maps, which means it's only showing off the character sprites. It's my make-or-break for which bundle I'm getting for sure.

The Trinity assets page especially doesn't have any tileset screencaps despite the massive pool of tilesets and battlebacks and parallaxes being the biggest pull for getting it. It's just...screencap of characters! The thing people are the least likely to use!

$166CAD...I suffer for the art

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Ryisunique, I have the reverse problem of yours. I have enough money if I buy a new engine. I will jump into a new project like a child gets a new toy and abandon my current project. It is my bad habit. I feel @Indrah 's aura projection that said if you have a problem. Do not make it worse. :kaophew:
Everyone has a problem that they do not proud to say.

Anyway, what do you think about the ages of the 4 main characters? [Can I ask here?] I think they are about 15-17 years-old.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Pre-ordered through Steam, and sent as a gift the free copy of RPG Maker MV to one of my friends.
Seems that Steam doesn't have the free copy? Well, I also don't see it on the RPGMS either. How did you get the free copy?

I have MV already, but an additional copy can be helpful in the future, I guess the key won't expire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One 3-day jam and a Game Awards... this month is moving... \o/
Maker-ing has been being the best thing that happened to me this year so far. it is so good to rescue some old skills fo creativity and the people I have met are really incredible. I love my coffelanders and tocudos buddies. Maybe one day I will reach other countries folks too. S2
Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vollar45