Jenova

Because you are...a puppet!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can we give away our copy of MV to someone? How would we go about that if we can?

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MV has a database converter application on steam now though, it's windows only, but it can export your databases out to a hand editable format, and then import them back in as well. So there is kind of a work around for that kind of thing.
Oooooh, I'll have to look for that; thanks for mentioning it! :kaoluv:

EDIT: I found it!

Thanks again for sharing it. It looks like I can use Excel and just import it as needed.

Last edited:

Jetan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
We're trying to get more preview images of all the packs up, but we're all kind of working around the clock. :)

The person who handles that just got back in so I'm going to ask them about it :)
Amazing! I'm always hyped for a new RPG Maker release. Thank you all for your hard work on this.

Shin Kitsune

KITSUNE Game Design
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENG/SPA
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I cannot wait to try out the engine and its assets. I am particularly curious about the new animation system.

I guess it would be too much given the nice bonuses we are already getting, but it would be pretty nice if by pre-ordering we could also get some beta access or something, Just to give the engine a try before the full, final version comes out.

Personally I like to beta test, and I tend to give feedback when I do have the chance to try something out before its release.

Mickychi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Touchfuzzy Is there any word on the bundles being available directly on the store here instead of steam? And with the discount?

gif

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Jenova : I guess so (if boought through Steam at least). My RMMV copy is in my Steam inventory, so I can send it to someone else through a Steam gift :).

Jenova

Because you are...a puppet!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Jenova : I guess so (if boought through Steam at least). My RMMV copy is in my Steam inventory, so I can send it to someone else through a Steam gift :).
That sounds logical but I would like word from an admin.

I don't like pinging but....

Can we give away our copy of MV to someone? How would we go about that if we can?
@Touchfuzzy Can you please answer this for me? Thank you.

Isaac The Red

RedMage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Gibberish
Primarily Uses
That sounds logical but I would like word from an admin.
I don't like pinging but....
@Touchfuzzy Can you please answer this for me? Thank you.
I'm not Touchfuzzy but I can answer this. If you preorder MZ on steam, you get a copy of MZ that you can gift to a friend, it goes into your inventory the same as cards and other steam items do. [like hats for team fortress 2 and skins for space engineers :D] You can gift it right away if you have someone you want to gift it to, or after 30 days it will let you trade it. Similarly if you buy MZ through the RPG Maker Web store, You get your key for MZ and your key for MV. Interestingly, now this is personal experience, when I activated my MZ preorder on steam, it gave me the steam giftable copy as well. So technically getting it on the RPG Maker Web Store nets you 2 copies of MV. Not sure if a bug or just a fringe benefit of how the preorder MZ keys work on steam.

But yes, the copy of MV you get for buying MZ is explicitly so that if you already own MV you can share the fun with a friend. :3

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry for insist but... only 11 days left for the launch, when will be the bundles available to purchase on the RPGStore? Don't want end having to purchase the resources separately from Steam to use them on my projects and lose the 21,7€ (or higher) discount which could be used on purchase other resources.

Why does it takes too long? What's the difference between apply a discount on the bundle in RPGStore and Steam to take so long?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm really liking the new character sets! (Too bad I wont be able to use them since they will be in like every game out there, lol) :(

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry for insist but... only 11 days left for the launch, when will be the bundles available to purchase on the RPGStore? Don't want end having to purchase the resources separately from Steam to use them on my projects and lose the 21,7€ (or higher) discount which could be used on purchase other resources.

Why does it takes too long? What's the difference between apply a discount on the bundle in RPGStore and Steam to take so long?
I'll check in again about these. The site store just wasn't really configured for it. It's being worked on.

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thank you, @Touchfuzzy. No worries. Do you think though - at a certain point, should we just go for the steam bundle, if it's not ready in time? Or if we really prefer having client not tied to steam, will we be able to purchase the packs in the bundle separately via the store, or are they exclusive to the steam bundle?

Jetan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thanks for keeping us updated, Touchfuzzy. Still really hype for this come out, I can't wait to play around with it. The new ATB system looks like it will be a lot of fun.

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
well, extra hard work doing other coding projects paid off.
*chucks cc at screen* gimme!

As much as I want the packs (essentials, dark fantasy, trinity) but only got enough to snag base at preorder (sobs). lets hope they'll be available individually

Corlagon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Will the non-Steam edition still require online authentication, like it almost always does? The System Requirements section doesn't mention it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

During one remote lesson I needed something to have my hands busy so my brain could focus and now there is a MZ bust of the best boy ever and me.
Today I had a little happy flashback to when my grandpa and I played doctor in his living room. We were visiting him in Tampa. I was about seven years old and my parents were out on an errand, so grandpa and I decided we would spend the night pretend playing. I miss him so much...
I have a riddle for you all, I wonder if you can solve it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllsuInteractive