RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

labunga

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi guys - so I downloaded RPG MAKER MZ free trial and then activated my product.
I received all the MV files as well - but I don't see the 2 freebies that were supposed to come with the MZ purchase yet. Has there been a delay in that?

Thank you!

Dumeka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I preordered at the 08.08.20, installed the maker after its release, got all the DLC that was included since I got the biggest version available but there was no MV Key or anything else MV related given to me.
Shouldn't there be a MV key to give to a friend or other MV stuff there?

Last edited:

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@labunga If you purchased MZ via the RMW store, those two DLCs should be in your account. You should be able to access your old account by following this link: https://old.rpgmakerweb.com/c/login

Those two DLCs should be with your MZ order. :)

@Dumeka Did you preorder here or in Steam? If you preordered here, you should've been sent a key for MV via email; I think this key is also shown under your MZ preorder in your account. If you ordered through Steam, MV should appear as a little gift thingy in your Steam inventory.

EdenGenesisWs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I received a response about 7 hours ago where I was informed that my request had been forwarded to the service that handles refunds and was also told that I will be contacted shortly.

EdenGenesisWs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
By the way, I thought that the DLC and Software bought outside of Steam were, in fact, Steam codes, but it seems that they are standalone products.

If I had bought one DLC on your store, would I be able to use it with the Steam version of RPGM MZ ?

Anyway; I can't wait to use RPGM MZ, maybe I should make a loan to buy it before receiving the refund... I wouldn't miss the opportunity to get it at discounted price on Steam.

By the way, I had bought Juice Fx before, I was told it's similar to 3D Particules Effect Pack. Yet is it worth for me to buy the latter one? Also, is Juice Fx compatible with MZ?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Yes, you can use the DLC bought here in the Steam version. The only difference is you're going to manually import the resources. (Steam has a handy DLC button that immediately takes you to the DLC map when importing resources.)

EdenGenesisWs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you for your reply.

Concerning Juice FX and 3D Particules Effects Pack, I'm still wondering if it's worth buying the latter one when we already own Juice FX. They are very similar from what I saw, but I'm not sure I can import FX from Juice FX into RPGM MV/MZ yet.

I haven't got any reply from Degigashop yet. I'm probably a little impatient because of all the time I've spent waiting for this game... But I can't help it.

I suppose that RPGM MZ allows us to write in Javascript just like in MV.
I wish I could create RPG with different combat styles similar to "Banner of the Maid", "Breath of Fire" or Fire emblem. There might be some Plugins out there that allow us to do that.

What do you use to create your own tile and characters? Photoshop? Aseprite? Hexel?

Dumeka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
@labunga If you purchased MZ via the RMW store, those two DLCs should be in your account. You should be able to access your old account by following this link: https://old.rpgmakerweb.com/c/login

@Dumeka Did you preorder here or in Steam? If you preordered here, you should've been sent a key for MV via email; I think this key is also shown under your MZ preorder in your account. If you ordered through Steam, MV should appear as a little gift thingy in your Steam inventory.
I just found it in my inventory on steam. :)
Thanks for the help!

I must say though that it's kinda dissappointing that the sv_enemies are static as always.
One would thought that change that or at least add animated versions for the side battle system aswell but instead we have the plain static enemies as usual and not even monster based tiles in the generator so we can create some ourselves.

labunga

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Thank you! It wasn't there before but now it is!

labunga

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just found it in my inventory on steam. :)
Thanks for the help!

I must say though that it's kinda dissappointing that the sv_enemies are static as always.
One would thought that change that or at least add animated versions for the side battle system aswell but instead we have the plain static enemies as usual and not even monster based tiles in the generator so we can create some ourselves.
I'm actually loving the new RTPs and the generator, BUT I'm baffled that they left out some of the SV graphics for some characters... Example: the white witch. Like... what? Where is her battle graphic?

RastaMan

Grouchy Mountain Dwarf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sad, that mans and womans in generator of MZ looks like a kids.
At least, I can use generator of MV with addons from Trinity pack...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tomorrow is Halloween! I can't wait to go to Boxi Park and show off my costume! Also one of Dad's friends is staying the night, so he might get to see the show.
Here's the title-screen for the game I'm working on: :LZSgrin:
Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while- went as far as to use a tool just to pick crops :kaocry: but Ritter got their spawner to work with Qmove and I'm screeing! It's still in testing period but just- the feeling of getting over a large gameplay hurdle is a HUGE relief, I'm so thankful to Ritter! It's a cheap paid plugin but totally worth it!
Welp, I just finished my favorite part of RPG making which is creating skills, now onto the tasks I like less so the motivation is lower. At least I'll get to create new ones while designing enemies!
New to MV... Awesome forum, cheers everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yycckk33