SOC

Be your own hero
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since we don't have a major announce later this week to drain my time away, I'll try to make a post on the blog with more detail on that @SOC
Many thanks friend, if possible can you cover states, particularly damage over time and heals over time and how they work with this system?

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
if i bought off the store page on here would i get a steam copy as well as the a copy from the store page? Like how MV does it or does it only give one copy + a free copy of MV?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
if i bought off the store page on here would i get a steam copy as well as the a copy from the store page? Like how MV does it or does it only give one copy + a free copy of MV?
You can register your same code on Steam as you use for standalone. Remember though that it is still YOUR key. You can't give it to someone else or anything. It is just so that a person can use Steam or standalone based on their preference.

winkr7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I bought it.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Touchfuzzy
If you have RMMV on Steam only, it does not register with the Degica-Shop for the 10% extra.
Is there any way to change that, so that you can switch to the Standalone without losing the extra -10% bonus?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Touchfuzzy
If you have RMMV on Steam only, it does not register with the Degica-Shop for the 10% extra.
Is there any way to change that, so that you can switch to the Standalone without losing the extra -10% bonus?
There isn't really a way for us to tell if someone owns something on steam outside of Steam so no, not really.

Richard John S

Rpg Maker Music Pack Contributor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Touchfuzzy How does the content compare in RPG Maker MV to RPG Maker MV Trinity? I already own RPG Maker MV, and I was just wondering if the assets were the same or if RPG Maker MV Trinity had some extras such as a few different battlers.

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is there a known date when the pre-order will end (on the RMW Store)?

MysteryMan23

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, my CPU is very slightly under the recommended system requirements. It's an AMD Athlon X4 760K Quad Core @3.80 GHz. How likely is it to be able to handle MZ? I mean, if I heard correctly somewhere, they decided to err on the side of caution with the listed system requirements this time around as opposed to MV, so maybe it will be fine?

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
With a 20% discount in my case(as I own a Steam MV already), I might change my mind and go for the pre order, but I think I'll wait until at least 1-2 days before the MZ launch and finally decide :)

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was going to wait to get it, but with a 20% discount and the Trinity pack releasing, I'm gonna cave and just just preorder it. I don't know if this was said earlier, but more screenshots would be nice to see for the essential pack and the Trinity pack. I'm sure there's plenty of nice stuff in them like the FES and MV essential packs, but it'll probably be received better if there's like 4 or 5 images to give a clearer image of what's inside them.

ChampX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I understand completely. There isn't a Linux version for MZ. I can't tell you whether it could be run through Wine.

My suggestion would be to wait until the trial version comes out to see if it runs in Wine before you purchase.
All the current RPG Makers run just fine through Steam Proton (aside from MIDI files) so I would imagine MZ would be no different whereas I have had issues with them using Wine in the past.

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
OH! Trinity DLC finally being released? Who would’ve thought!

Obviously I'll be ordering the "S" set. Now... if I only had time to spend on RPG maker come August that would be great but schedule looks packed. :kaocry:

EDIT: Bought it all but... there's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too little information on the DLC packs. Very ambiguous and I assume they were just thrown up by someone who had too little time to properly add screenshots and the like (@Touchfuzzy?).

Well, hopefully we get a few more clues (screenshots) as to what we've paid for before the 21st of August.

Last edited:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Steam page says the preorder ends on August 28 - a week after MZ launches. Is that correct?

Ordered the MZ pack. Can't bring myself to pay $200AUD for the DLC bundle. Will there be a special offer for the extra DLC when it comes to the web store, without being bundled with MZ?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall
Just finished my midterms! Freedom! Alright, back to gamedev!
I confirmed my train ticket yesterday. I'll be heading to Orlando on the 29th... last time I went, I found this little treasure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpunkySpade