RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wonder what we’ll find out tomorrow...

Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
XD omg I cant wait! Plz plz plz be more map editor info!!!!!

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
couple days ago and he did said he was feed up of entitled people but maybe he changed his mind.

Moghunter is a cool cat, I've used a few of his things over the years. I know I'm just the guy in clunky armor but one thing I've always wanted to tell programmers that they should/could do is release their plugins and not have any way for people to send messages about it. If they make their own blog just release the plugins and that's it, disallow comments. No comments, no stress, no entitlement. Just a plugin release that people need to learn how to make work themselves. It would cut down on programmer stress and force lazy people to have to troubleshoot by themselves to learn what to do. It's a stretch but personally I would rather have a plugin with basic documentation and no support than no plugins at all because programmers are at their wits end with ungrateful and entitled brats.

More on topic....Looks like I'm wiating up with some of you all to see the next announcement.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
when is the next information reveal due? :LZSangel:

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Knightmare I think the one thing about it is that they want to have some feedback to help find bugs... but yeah, any amount of feedback opens them up to the worst of the community as well :(.

Yeah that's true but I did see one programmer, I can't remember who, but I think it was VX or VX Ace era who basically said "I will only do bug fixes of things I release and I will only respond to posts about bugs, I do not do requests and I will not make the script compatible with x y z so I will ignore all other posts except bug reports. Thank you." or something similar to that. I think that might be a happy medium if it saves programmers from getting too stressed out. But I also understand that most programmers want to be engaged with the community so it is a double edged sword.

On a side note....I hope you get more than 3 hours of sleep this time around! It's nice that you stay up and excited with us but we don't want you collapsing on us for being too exhausted either.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Moghunter is a cool cat, I've used a few of his things over the years. I know I'm just the guy in clunky armor but one thing I've always wanted to tell programmers that they should/could do is release their plugins and not have any way for people to send messages about it. If they make their own blog just release the plugins and that's it, disallow comments. No comments, no stress, no entitlement. Just a plugin release that people need to learn how to make work themselves. It would cut down on programmer stress and force lazy people to have to troubleshoot by themselves to learn what to do. It's a stretch but personally I would rather have a plugin with basic documentation and no support than no plugins at all because programmers are at their wits end with ungrateful and entitled brats.

More on topic....Looks like I'm wiating up with some of you all to see the next announcement.
@Knightmare I think the one thing about it is that they want to have some feedback to help find bugs... but yeah, any amount of feedback opens them up to the worst of the community as well :(.
yeah and this what he told me it was tiresome and stressful.

It was the same for me or you just feel your work is not apreciated but it's the same for artist tbh

mrzo

It's a diminished chord bro
Reaction score
First Language
en
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is almost wow time

ImaginaryVillain

High Cultist of the Sporkle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wow time already happened with Mog's Star Ocean battle system, what's coming up is "wowed" time. :LZSwink:

Dark_Ansem

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Is it not late for the thread already?

K2loid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
About 15 minutes or so until it is Time, I think...Wow me, baby!

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I happened to wake up in the middle of the night, not able to sleep.

Purely coincidental. :)

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's normal time here. (09:00)

Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
X3 ..... *waits for Touchfuzzy to hit enter!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am adamant about not having missable quests, which means having to write entirely new scenes at each plot progression that takes into account that time and events have passed since the quest could first be accepted while still having there be a quest to solve in the first place. It's worth every second.
Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keiberus