RPG Maker MZ, Preview #6: MV Trinity Resource Pack Previews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
:D OK, time for another MZ way later tonight/early early tomorrow, I assume? Cant wait X3 !

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If it's another resource showcase, I really hope it'll be dedicated to the generator. I'm dying to know what parts we'll be getting by default, and what we'll be getting in the pre-order bonus generator pack.

JetX7

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wish there was a way to scale the characters in the generator so i could spend more time in the maker rather than photoshop.

LRDean_Socks

A.K.A. Socks
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
I love the trinity stuff...the character art is just so pleasing....but I know I won't use it cause as an artist I do my own art.....but I want it....to look at it....and study it....
....:yswt: ....Am I weird?...

If Degica or Kadokawa, make like an art book history of the engine I'd buy it...would love to see some in development art sketches, show how far the software has come...maybe highlight some cool games made with it.
:kaoswt2: //stares at art book collection....stares back at the rm people......just saying I would... XD

Overall love the preview, think MZ gonna be great :kaohi:

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
I guess the upcoming preview, if it exists, is for the rest of the DLCs :)

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I love the trinity stuff...the character art is just so pleasing....but I know I won't use it cause as an artist I do my own art.....but I want it....to look at it....and study it....
....:yswt: ....Am I weird?...

If Degica or Kadokawa, make like an art book history of the engine I'd buy it...would love to see some in development art sketches, show how far the software has come...maybe highlight some cool games made with it.
:kaoswt2: //stares at art book collection....stares back at the rm people......just saying I would... XD

Overall love the preview, think MZ gonna be great :kaohi:
There is an artbook created by Fumio Minagawa from RPG Maker VX -> RMDS: FES. You need a Japanese Importer to get it though.

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
@Archeia

What artbook? I like in Japan and would like to get it. :kaopride:

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys I'm back! Long story but your "favorite" lovable hard plated knight is in the hizzouse! (tries to get out of the chair and falls flat on face)

Anyway....I know I missed a few things but I'm super excited about the bundles and will get the first bundle pack when it is released on the forums, don't want to go through steam.

One more week guys and gals! There is so much extra with the bundles that I may not need to get a whole lot more, at least for a bit.

So what will be the first thing you guys work on when we can open up the program? I always start by dissecting the database and checking out all the graphics, which is what I assume most people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanzational