Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
DOWNLOAD HERE

This is a world map using RTP tiles from RPG Maker MZ. Pretty simple, I just love making stuff like this, but I can't get to make a complete game on my own. It can be used in any project personal or commercial, given that you have the software. Just import it to your project and use it. No credit needed.

nLcwlS.png

ERhXF2.png

NMee5C.png

pRdeiF.png

h0tWalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Most world maps usually don't stand out or lack details, and your map bring a fresh breath of air. From the additional buildings placed around cities in the first image, to the mystic tower hidden in the forests of the last. How the road trails through forests and mountains. I've never felt inspired looking at world maps from RPG Maker, but your work really planted tons of ideas and inspired a lot.

I would say I'm ok at mapping, and it's work like this that really sets a star example on how to take your mapping skills to the next level. I certainly have learned from this, and having the map files will definitely help wrapping my head around this a lot more. Thanks a lot for sharing it, it's just amazing! :D

JardsonJean

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Most world maps usually don't stand out or lack details, and your map bring a fresh breath of air. From the additional buildings placed around cities in the first image, to the mystic tower hidden in the forests of the last. How the road trails through forests and mountains. I've never felt inspired looking at world maps from RPG Maker, but your work really planted tons of ideas and inspired a lot.

I would say I'm ok at mapping, and it's work like this that really sets a star example on how to take your mapping skills to the next level. I certainly have learned from this, and having the map files will definitely help wrapping my head around this a lot more. Thanks a lot for sharing it, it's just amazing! :D

Thank you for the kinds words! Doing maps in very relaxing to me and I got really inspired to make them after I played Skyrim. I'm not good at drawing, so using RPG Maker to easily do stuff like this is a god sent. Glad I was able to inspire you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuidadoDoyJuegos