RPG maker series default art & DLC packs

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I purchased two RPG maker engines and a few DLC pack's a few year's ago and thought they were great but now I'm currently learning how to make a tile map RPG game in the Unity engine and I'm wondering if I'm allowed to use my RPG maker asset's in my Unity engine RPG game?

Not sure most DLC pack's say can be used in your RPG. Not sure if they mean RPG maker or any RPG period.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
By default, you can't. There are some exemptions but make sure to read their EULA first to see if they're the exemption.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The art asset's can only be used with the RPG maker software. Even if I changed the size, color etc. thank you for the information Archeia.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not automatically, that's why you were referred to the EULAs.

Some of the DLC is usable in other engines. Most of them are not, but a few of the artists have made resources that can be used in other engines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!
Excited to be nearing the end of setting up my own custom Point-And-Click system template! Just need to iron out some kinks, get an input text system going, add animations to buttons, and then finalize my button-mashing event system and it'll be complete >:3c
AlcTheHero wrote on Mystic_Enigma's profile.
hi.
Still recovering from my laptop's transformation into a brick. I hope to be back to making soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jabbingquirker