I think I'll refuse, you see - I hadn't the chance to talk in English that much and it's really incomprehensible at the moment. That'd be a shame to show up my skills.
And anyway I'm spending all days on both forums instead of working on my game (~12-14 hours/day on forums; ~1-2 hours/day on game <<< that's what forums did to me, I can't stop myself) Imagine what would happen if I'd start chatting ~ Project would be dead. =P
As second in command I've taken the liberty of preparing a set of simple rules and guidelines. They may be amended or modified with or without notice:
First of all:
This Skype group is in NO WAY affiliated with enterbrain, Degica, RPG Maker (any engines), RMW or RMVXA forums. .. OR their sponsors.
1. Be respectful of group members, chat host/cohosts, or admins.
2. Keep discussion of controversial subjects to a minimum. If you cannot keep from getting worked up about them, then take it to PM/IMs.
3. Keep content pg-13. NSFW discussion and links/pictures will not be tolerated. Failure to do so may result in warnings (and/or removal from the group)
4. Discrepancies happen. Keep them out of the group. (Failure to do so may result in warnings and/or removal from the group.)
5. Do not directly or indirectly insult, degrade, or berate other members or staff of RPG Maker Web, Degica, or RMVXAce Forums. Doing so will result in warnings or removal from the group. (That's so rooood!)
6. Do not discuss things that might get you banned from RMW or RMVXA forums. (DUH!)
7. No gossiping. This isn't high-school.
8. Trolling can and often will result in IMMEDIATE kickban.
9. No kicking people out of calls.
Chat host, cohosts, helpers, and members ARE NOT responsible for any disciplinary actions you may receive on RMW or RMVXA forums as a direct or indirect result of what you say in this Skype group. 10. Chat host, cohosts, helpers, and members ARE NOT responsible for any disciplinary actions you may receive on RMW or RMVXA forums as a direct or indirect result of what you say in this Skype group. (Duh!)
Please keep in mind that chat host/cohosts or admins ARE NOT PARTIAL and do/will not show favorites, whether you are popular, or a person in a position of power.
This group is an active medium-sized group. (50 people and counting)
Group calls can and do happen without warning. If you are not comfortable in talking, there is no shame. But be advised that group calls are a thing; you can simply choose to not join.
This group shares photos frequently. To keep from automatically receiving them, simply change your settings. To keep from being notified save for your name, chat name or nickname, you can change the notification settings.
** Bad days happen and we all get down from time to time, but please to not emotionally vomit over the group; we're here for you, but we are not professionals nor are we equipped to handle such situations. If you need help, please get help.
I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it