Primarily Uses
can I join too? Dragon.r.v.

CVincent

Game Dev
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
To those asking to join, all you need to do is add me (chris_hooper7) with a message saying you're from the community.

I have the same picture as my forum profile so it shouldn't be too hard to find me.

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
I'd love to talk with you guys, but English isn't my first language and it's REALLY horrible. Yes - My English kills people. 

That'd be fun though! =]

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I'd love to talk with you guys, but English isn't my first language and it's REALLY horrible. Yes - My English kills people. 

That'd be fun though! =]
Hey!

You should be fine. We've got a variety of people on the chat.

Pls join! :(

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
I think I'll refuse, you see - I hadn't the chance to talk in English that much and it's really incomprehensible at the moment. That'd be a shame to show up my skills.

And anyway I'm spending all days on both forums instead of working on my game (~12-14 hours/day on forums; ~1-2 hours/day on game <<< that's what forums did to me, I can't stop myself) Imagine what would happen if I'd start chatting ~ Project would be dead. =P

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Rikifive:

No one's talking, were're all chatting.

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
That's why I refused - I'd end up spending all days on forum and chatting - sadly the game will not be made by itself. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As second in command I've taken the liberty of preparing a set of simple rules and guidelines. They may be amended or modified with or without notice:

First of all:

This Skype group is in NO WAY affiliated with enterbrain, Degica, RPG Maker (any engines), RMW or RMVXA forums. .. OR their sponsors.

1. Be respectful of group members, chat host/cohosts, or admins.
2. Keep discussion of controversial subjects to a minimum. If you cannot keep from getting worked up about them, then take it to PM/IMs.
3. Keep content pg-13. NSFW discussion and links/pictures will not be tolerated. Failure to do so may result in warnings (and/or removal from the group)
4. Discrepancies happen. Keep them out of the group. (Failure to do so may result in warnings and/or removal from the group.)
5. Do not directly or indirectly insult, degrade, or berate other members or staff of RPG Maker Web, Degica, or RMVXAce Forums. Doing so will result in warnings or removal from the group. (That's so rooood!)

6. Do not discuss things that might get you banned from RMW or RMVXA forums. (DUH!)

7. No gossiping. This isn't high-school.

8. Trolling can and often will result in IMMEDIATE kickban.

9. No kicking people out of calls.

Chat host, cohosts, helpers, and members ARE NOT responsible for any disciplinary actions you may receive on RMW or RMVXA forums as a direct or indirect result of what you say in this Skype group.
10. Chat host, cohosts, helpers, and members ARE NOT responsible for any disciplinary actions you may receive on RMW or RMVXA forums as a direct or indirect result of what you say in this Skype group. (Duh!)

Please keep in mind that chat host/cohosts or admins ARE NOT PARTIAL and do/will not show favorites, whether you are popular, or a person in a position of power.

This group is an active medium-sized group. (50 people and counting)

Group calls can and do happen without warning. If you are not comfortable in talking, there is no shame. But be advised that group calls are a thing; you can simply choose to not join.

This group shares photos frequently. To keep from automatically receiving them, simply change your settings. :) To keep from being notified save for your name, chat name or nickname, you can change the notification settings.

** Bad days happen and we all get down from time to time, but please to not emotionally vomit over the group; we're here for you,  but we are not professionals nor are we equipped to handle such situations. If you need help, please get help.

Last edited by a moderator:

NPC

Auteurist in this world
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can txt chat on there, but I need to get new headphones cuz rip my krakens.

Should I leave my skype name if cvincent is away?

Last edited by a moderator:

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can txt chat on there, but I need to get new headphones cuz rip my krakens.

Should I leave my skype name if cvincent is away?
You can PM it to me and I'll add you to the group.

Kyriaki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh this is a really good idea, I was just lamenting the fact that there aren't really any RPG Maker places to chat besides just posting in the forums! Count me in. ^^

HawkZombie

Lord of Shadow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah, I'll pop by as well. I need more distractions from my writing anyway ;P

Reminds me of IRC chat from waaaaay back when for an older RPGMaker forum.

Reactions: NPC

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As of RIGHT NOW, I'm taking a week away to be with my family.  I'll go ahead and add people who already PM'd me to the group. I'll return in about a week to add people to the group once I'm back.

Dymdez

Newbie-in-Chief
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser! ^^
-Ele
New Episodes of RPG Shenanigans Uploaded to Youtube!

Episode 5 - Surprise Party!
Youtube Link:
Episode 6 - Killer Gin
Youtube Link:
Episode 7 - Gaia's Melody: Echoed Melodies
(Coming soon!)

Episode 8 - Clarent Saga: Tactics
(Coming soon!)

Episode 9 - Star Shift
(Coming soon!)
When the Map Generator throws in the assets in the most dumbest way possible - your path is blocked :D

I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS