Wich type of manga you want for rpg maker story?

• Just a funny manga with not serious story

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • A more serious story but still just a gag manga

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • A serious storyline with classic gags

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
rpg-maker-story1.png
Original Title : RPG ツクール Story
Alternative Title : Rpg Maker Story
Author : 荷を 春日未 / Nio Kasgami
Management: Hirei
Corrector : Cashmere
Type :  Fantasy / Adventure / Humor / Sci-Fi / Action
Statut : Ongoing
Number of novel : undertermined
Number of chapter per novel : 9
Number of pages per novel :20 aprox
 ​
Story
In the year 3005 , technology has dramatically scale up to unimaginable heights. At that point the company which created rpg maker had output even more complex versions of our old system for creating rpg to point out ...
Rpg maker 3000​
 ​
 ​
Niwo Kasugami is a young man who live in tokyo and lost most of his time in video games.
For him no game is difficult
Hello there!

I will not present myself because...I present myself to much in this forum!
Nio Kasgami give the idea of who I am aniway~

So I posting this topic with a curious name because I had this idea at least a year ago now.
This is Rpg Tsukuru (maker) Story a simple manga project who I use rm web member for character.

This project is simply for fun and I don't project to publish it in any kind of mangazine or anything just on this forum for you dear member  who want sometime some distraction from the hard life~

In purpose I do this for pratice myself and for make some content for my personnal Art porfolio.

The story is not decided if it will be serious or not it will be only depend of you rm member ;w;!

So enough of dialogue and more of explaination!

Story​
In the year 3005 , technology has dramatically scale up to unimaginable heights. At that point the company which created rpg maker had output even more complex versions of our old system for creating rpg to point out ...
Rpg maker 3000
Is a virtual reality game has online more top of the year 3000 all the people i play .
only when people enter the games the system creates a chibi themselves then let them evolve in an immensely realistic world with a touch of magic or pure rpg full swing.
And the story unfolds in a guild a bit special in fact do not have a guild reputation is none other than buffoons . And constantly humilliated and killed by the other player the dokeshi  guild decide  improve their image with the large event of  the gold crest tournament with the intention of proving that will best player of rpg maker 3000!
 but losers can they really become champions ?

(here so I hope you will understand what I writed...)

Possible Character in rpg maker story 
Disclaimer: I will ask to each member the permission to draw them in the manga if they don't accept I will just don't draw them for be respectfull!
  • Lunarea 
  • Sharm
  • Shaz
  • Nio Kasgami
  • Shinigamix
  • clydous
  • makio-kuta
  • hirei
  • mlogan
  • chaos avian (each manga need a black man who can beat everyone x3)
  • Lady-elise
  • Dr. Hikari
  • Archeia
  • Dekita (because the poor he want to be draw >3!)
  • and other people?

CONFIRMED MAIN CHARACTERS

Nio Kasgami

Makio-Kuta

Mlogan

Archeia (Nessiah)

for the moment I don't have any draw I still need to know wich rm member will be in the manga and have some more information about how to draw them~ 

I hope you will love this little project of mine ;w; is not something really awesome but I love draw people so this was a really good oportunity to make people smile?

ART SAMPLE EXEMPLE!​
 ​

Makio Kuta!​

​
 ​

​

​
sketch.png
data-cke-saved-src="http://eternalspacesscript.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/sketch.png">

​

so nio Out ;w;!

Last edited by a moderator:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I vote for either me or Daplh

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I vote for either me or Daplh
I can afford for you engr.-kun but sadly of the fact of a fight I had with dalph we don't speak each other anymore so I can't afford to add him in the manga...truly sorry to deceive you  engr-kun ... 

ThatMaestroGuy

You are lovely~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to see the drawing of me before I give the okay for you to add me in the roster.

Otherwise, this looks like a pretty neat idea. If you need any help with it, let me know~!

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to see the drawing of me before I give the okay for you to add me in the roster.

Otherwise, this looks like a pretty neat idea. If you need any help with it, let me know~!
haha sure! A good writer is always usefull ;w;! 

and a draw of you? yeah sure I just need to know how I will draw you x3

EDIT : In this moment I draw Nio for be a exemple character will be add tomorow If I don't have problem with my computer~

C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Resident Weirdo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think you should also seek a proofreader in order to make sure that what you are writing is in good English. My skill in English is middling to good. I offer myself for such services. All it will require is sending me a file with all the dialogue in it, so I can go through and translate it to proper English.

PM me if you want to take me up on that offer.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT : here some sample of what will look the character in rpg maker story one of Nio and the other is clydous...why he have a disco ball on is head owo? because I saw in a picture of him he have curly hair! so I find so awesome I decide to make him with so awesome hair >3

sketch.png

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Where are?:

Scythuz (the musical robot)

palladinthug (the lion)

Alexander Amnell (the wolf)

Dark_Metamorphosis (the vampire)

Caz (the teamonster)

Matseb2611 (the sci-fi warrior)

Zalerinian (the RGSS3 flame)

zachfoss (the troll king)

Those are valuable members of the community and they deserve to be added in the list.

Even if we don't talk each other anymore, I'm not the harsh bastard as a lot of people seem to think, so I still wish you good luck with this.

*off to work now*

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Where are?:

Scythuz (the musical robot)

palladinthug (the lion)

Alexander Amnell (the wolf)

Dark_Metamorphosis (the vampire)

Caz (the teamonster)

Matseb2611 (the sci-fi warrior)

Zalerinian (the RGSS3 flame)

zachfoss (the troll king)

Those are valuable members of the community and they deserve to be added in the list.

Even if we don't talk each other anymore, I'm not the harsh bastard as a lot of people seem to think, so I still wish you good luck with this.

*off to work now*
I never thinked you are a harsh bastard oo'...

and after some consideration I thinked to ask you but I felt a to much shamefull for ask

and sankyou is kind ~

and yes I had to add then but I just know to many people X_X' but I thinked about these people~ but i just don't know caz xD like i said I still think about the character to put for now Archeia is the most popular here xD

Zane

Food for thought
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
US English
Primarily Uses
I think I should be included, after all I'm the one with the endless hamburger. =P

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I should be included, after all I'm the one with the endless hamburger. =P
haha yes is was a idea but I will soon wait to add people because ...in some way to much more I will have dificulty i am alone when I do this xD

@Zalerinian : well Is depend only of him I don't have problem  to add him anymore and I think if i don't add him It consider like unfair is not because we had a fight I have to be crual so soon I find more time I will ask him~

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How about a scene with alex and palladin fighting, with scythuz playing music on the background while daplh and zach are talking ending with zalerinian toasting alex and palladin? then the next scene will be Zane eating a hamburger so readers will then think about where that burger came from...

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How about a scene with alex and palladin fighting, with scythuz playing music on the background while daplh and zach are talking ending with zalerinian toasting alex and palladin? then the next scene will be Zane eating a hamburger so readers will then think about where that burger came from...
Hummmmmmmm.....idea idea is not so bad ;w;

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Don't forget Queen Archeia and Princess Lunarea watching the peasants from afar. Maybe have a Celi cameo

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Don't forget Queen Archeia and Princess Lunarea watching the peasants from afar. Maybe have a Celi cameo
halala...so many idea xD but don't forget they need to stay in the principal lineart xD!

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I would like to vote for our Devil and tormentor, Dalph. (I had chosen the Other option as part of my answer)
Since Adiktuzmiko is probably already engaged I dunno how to thank him for the vote, but I can thank you sending another one of my hot girls in exchange.

Yes! I know what you're thinking man, she's obviously on fire!

@Zalerinian : well Is depend only of him I don't have problem  to add him anymore and I think if i don't add him It consider like unfair is not because we had a fight I have to be crual so soon I find more time I will ask him~
You don't have to ask me anything.

If you want to add me into this you can do it...you have my permission, our previous conflict has nothing to do with this.

I dunno what do you think but I don't give a damn about it anymore...life is surprisingly short and grudges are painful and hard to carry.

Also this whole thing will be pointless without a villain.

EDIT:

ugh...I forgot about my precious Laura Omega Weapon (the weapon of mass destruction), please add her too if you want.

Omega Weapon

AKA Laura
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does adding Dalph include his minions perfectly acceptable Dark Legion?

I vote Dalph.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Edit : principal character will be announced aprox thursday

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Nightmare... Dreamt I posted a GFX resource post. With a work in progress glove icon that tinted to different colors. In the wrong forum. And I was in such a panic. I saw people writing posts in response, those "..." you see in discord and such. So I frantically tried to report my post as wrong forum, editing to say it's the wrong forum and that I "accidentally" posted it too early... Very odd dream to be honest...
The youngest photo of you is also the oldest photo of you.
People need to stop submitting their game to every single game jam without even reading the jam rules (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Mom tested positive for COVID thanks to a single stupid coworker of hers not taking sh*t serious.
I'll prolly won't be on here for a while as we deal with this.
So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siri