RPG Maker VX Ace (Better Levels, Stats & XP Randomizer) Calculator Spreadsheet

Carboy45

Gamer of all Trades, Simp Flame Artist, LaDePoOvUn
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So uh I know I'm pretty new here, I have been here quite long, but I'm quite the introverted person so... anyway I'm getting off-topic a month or so ago I started working on a calculator spreadsheet for better Levels, Stats & XP Calculation after being inspired by another user that made a Calculator spreadsheet for battle damage which was pretty cool, their name was uh Shinma, I actually made my own version of their spreadsheet but with more features ;p

Anyway, getting back on topic, here are the current features:

-Highly customizable and automatic
-Levels anywhere from 1 to 999, and you can go higher if for some reason that isn't enough for you.
-Stats (HP, MP, ATK, DEF, MAT, MDF, AGI, LUK) can be set to anything, and if you just want to use the preset Stats from RPG Maker you can do that too with the click of a button.
-XP now more customizable and randomized

Here is the current version of the spreadsheet

I MAY do updates after this point if anyone finds any issues/bugs, or if I add more features

NOTE: This is NOT a program/plugin for changing Levels, Stats & XP in RPG Maker VX Ace it only helps to calculate your custom Levels, Stats & XP anything to actually change that stuff you will have to do yourself or with a plugin etc.

I hope someone finds this tool helpful, Enjoy ;)

Nat0327

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Looks like the spreadsheet requires permissions to access, from the message I get when I click on that link.

Carboy45

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oof I was worried about that hold on gonna go back in and try to fix it sorry about that

Edit: okay it should work now tho I just noticed now there is an issue with the xp for some reason even tho it was literally fine before gonna have to fix that real quick
Looks like the spreadsheet requires permissions to access, from the message I get when I click on that link.

Last edited:

Carboy45

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So uh I know I'm pretty new here, I have been here quite long, but I'm quite the introverted person so... anyway I'm getting off-topic a month or so ago I started working on a calculator spreadsheet for better Levels, Stats & XP Calculation after being inspired by another user that made a Calculator spreadsheet for battle damage which was pretty cool, their name was uh Shinma, I actually made my own version of their spreadsheet but with more features ;p

Anyway, getting back on topic, here are the current features:

-Highly customizable and automatic
-Levels anywhere from 1 to 999, and you can go higher if for some reason that isn't enough for you.
-Stats (HP, MP, ATK, DEF, MAT, MDF, AGI, LUK) can be set to anything, and if you just want to use the preset Stats from RPG Maker you can do that too with the click of a button.
-XP now more customizable and randomized

Here is the current version of the spreadsheet

I MAY do updates after this point if anyone finds any issues/bugs, or if I add more features

NOTE: This is NOT a program/plugin for changing Levels, Stats & XP in RPG Maker VX Ace it only helps to calculate your custom Levels, Stats & XP anything to actually change that stuff you will have to do yourself or with a plugin etc.

I hope someone finds this tool helpful, Enjoy ;)
Okay, so back again with a new update!

Version 1.1

-Bug fixes
-Improved and simplified functionality
-Implemented better Stat & XP increase formula
-Added ability to turn randomized Stats and XP on or off

You can get the new version here,
And I didn't forget to make it shared this time ;p

Anyway let me know if there are any issues I will try to continue to improve the program, Enjoy ;)

Edit: Oh this whole time I forgot to mention but absolutely no credit is required when you use my program to help with your game.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1701524304115.png
Part of growing up is finding out that love hurts.
"I signed up for this heartbreak."
Oh man. Updating my PC backup because I'd like to start 2024 with a reformat. At some point in time I turned into a "folders in my folders" type of girl. :kaoslp:
Lesson of the day: Trying to arrive in time is sometimes more difficult than any boss fight.
Day #2: Today we have some teddybears... and a brave dad to fend them off!1701517253009.png
Driving to Florida today to spend a week like we did last year. Looks like it will just be me and the Mrs. But she sleeps a lot longer than me so I will still have time to work on my Game Jam project. :stickytongue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vddvdyv