Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would love it if someone can make me these faces, but I am willing to do a trade.  Because I do not believe that you time is worthless, so this is what I am willing to do.  I am willing to share resources that I am making for my game, some of them are edits, some of them are original and I will only allow you and me to use these tile sets.  I would, also, be willing to do a couple of original graphics (minus trees and nature, I still have trouble with those) for your game and only your game. I am currently unemployed, living as an live-in house keeper, cook and animal care giver at my mother's house, who pays me in room and board. 

Resource Type: Face set with emotions (Neutral, Happy, Sad, angry, shocked, yelling, Angry Shocked)

Maker Format: RPG Maker VX Ace

Art Style: Ace RTP or open as long as the style is good

Description: The image speaks a thousand words more than I can describe.  The character is a young dragon child, whose on a journey to search for the Dragon Goddess and she isn't as good at her transformations like her elders.   The character is a mix of the VX Elven girl with the fairy character.  Her personality is a tad bit innocent, opinionated, know it all, but at the same time, thinks in black/white like a child, with determination to filfull her dreams.  I want her to look rather cute.

Girl with red hair:  She is a young woman on a mission (torn between revenge or justice), who will pick up a sword of her father and grandfather to get her revenge or justice as the case might be.

Young man with blonde hair:  He is her younger brother, who has turned away from a violent life to study magic at the local temple.  He has become a man of the Gods, but he, too, will face a crisis where he discover that there are things that are worthy to fight for.

Young man with brown hair:  He is one of the antagonist, but an important character.

Reference Images: Edited character is created by Cait or me and can be used if desired.

COH_New_MAIN.png

Dragon_Childl.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is still open and added character, plus a deal offer... I would LOVE it if someone helped me out.  I am more than willing to help you out by sharing graphics. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Learning about how trademark works for game titles has given me new understanding about another reason why AAA developers/publishers sometimes reveal new games as "Project XXX" as a working title instead of the actual title. The cutthroat world of trademarks and IP trolls gets rougher every year as the pool of available titles for (legally safe) use shrinks due to the limitations of language.
how does everybody even finish anything

i have like 5 projects in the backburner and it's just so sad that i probably won't get to finish all or maybe even any of them
Did you know that 90% of people in the world use the number in their sentence as they see fit?
It's been a long time since I was here but I have a lot of updates... btw I am teaching again about game programming and game design in some schools here in Brazil hahahaha It's good to see kids and teens learning this kind of thing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainecakez