RPG Maker VX Ace Immortal Souls Recruiting

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by holydeva, Sep 22, 2015.

1. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek

[​IMG]

*** UPDATED (18/05/2016) ***

UPDATE 6: 

In need of a Concept Artist (for general game based concept art).

In need of a Concept Artist (for designing character weapons).

Also,  in need of Voice actors (still open).

We are going to attempt to add some voice acting to the project!

Also in need of a female who can do soprano and understand reading music to cooperate with our composer.

Hello,
    My name is George, I have a small team currently developing a game called Immortal Souls. It is a story driven game and it focuses on two best friends trapped in a parallel world, that is ruled by a cruel god, which is unwilling and unable to help the return to their original world. We follow our protagonists as they venture this new world in search for a way back home.

Director/Eventor

GEORGE

Story Developer

DSEDEN

Eventor/Mapper

OUTRIGHTSMILE

Mapper

SINWEAVER

[SIZE=15.04px]Music[/SIZE]

NTAKAMURA

Character Designer

BLACKROSEMII

[SIZE=15.04px]Concept Artist[/SIZE]

KIROS

[SIZE=15.04px]Mapper[/SIZE]

TALEEK

We are a team of people working on this game with sole reward the feeling of creating something people will enjoy.
     Please contact me if you want to join us.

• story:

[​IMG]

• Characters:

[​IMG]

• samples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

keydosheet_5.png

keydo_sprite_sheet.png

•  Team:

Holydeva is an Automation Engineer student and Android Developer from Thessaloniki, Greece. He has a love for all things technology. Though a generally easygoing character, one shouldn't be fooled into letting their guard down when facing him head on. He carries unmatched skill in the strength of his fingertips. With programming skills in C, C++, Pascal, Visual Basic, Visual C#, Java, Qbasic, and Ruby, he can out-type any challenger that dares to cross his path.

Dseden dwells in England, UK. He enjoys Physics and Maths, breaking complex equations down to their fundamental properties and discovering the nature of the reality we live in. He has practiced the art of writing from since his early days and so his pen-holding skills are surely the finest around. Within this weapon of choice is a deadly poison known only as 'ink'. When he wields it, it is clear that the pen is much more mightier than the sword.

Outrightsmile is a Software Engineer with a passion for indie video games. Having worked with 3D graphics, she has the skills to create things that were not. She joined the party with the intention to aid as a parallax mapper. This empowered her even more, as now she is able to even manipulate the very landscape she sees, changing everything from where she stands, up to the horizon, and even beyond if necessary.

Ntakamura travels with the party as an artist, providing restorative creativity skills to aid the others when wounded in duel. He is skilled in 3D animation, but his secret strength lies in the music he produces. When he plays all enemies in the party's vicinity become fixed where they stand, never to move again.

Blackrosemii is an artist, drawing for over ten years. Though a dangerous lifestyle, she still lives to tell countless tales. And each time she draws, only experience is added to her arsenal, resulting in a more challenging duel for each new foe every time. That, coupled with studies in theater make her a worthy addition to any party. After all, it is only she that can declare victory when it's not - and her reason is simple, 'it's all part of the show'.

Kiros is a keen comic reader, and master video game player. When he flashes his certificate in Graphics Design, all enemies flee in sheer terror. It is clear to all that he has joined the party as a concept artist, and even the most cunning of foes are wary when he is present. They know all to well that one wrong move, and he can simply sketch them out of existence.

Sinweaver is a technological mastermind, with skills in multimedia and game development, among others. However, his true passion rests in the airship he commands. He was there when the first ships took to the skies and the world was being mapped from a new perspective. Years later, he continues to map uncharted territories. Though he has found great satisfactory in mapping, Sinweaver can't help but feel alone sometimes. He is always happy to allow the party to ride his airship when needed, if only to enjoy some temporary company and break the silence of the deafening engines for a moment.

Taleek is a programmer and man of the military - or so it is remembered. His presence seems ever-changing, for when within his vicinity, memories, situations, and landscapes all seem to shift. One theory is that he is simply an advanced mapper with the aim of ultimately remapping the very reality that abounds. His overall purpose seems bent on good as the party have found themselves mapped out of many dangerous situations over time. Perhaps then, they already have an unspoken victory. Whatever the case may be, the party considers him a member and is always on the lookout for a change in scenery, knowing that he is mapping constantly and tirelessly, beyond sight.

Application Form:

• What is your preferred name?
    • Do you belong to a team?
    • If you belong to a team, are you the "leader"?
    • What position(s) would you like to apply for?
    • Can you use Skype for communication?
    • Please show example(s) of your work:

You may submit that bit of information via a reply or send it to me through e-mail:

E-Mail: "giorgakhs93@gmail.com"

Thank you for applying.

I'll keep this updated!

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  2. Official Lost Souls

Official Lost Souls Dead and Buried Veteran

First Language:
    English
    What type of writing style are you looking for?

3. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    I was thinking the game of being mostly story based, that being said i would like the writer to be abled to write dramatic scenes as well.

4. Official Lost Souls

First Language:
    English
    Before I commit myself to your story, I have a couple more questions.

1. What is the taget audience of this game?

2. How long do you expect this to take? I am a student, so I have my work cut out for me at times.

5. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    1. If you are refering age wise, I would have to say 13+. 

2. I seriously can't answe that. It depends on many things. (Mapper, composer, time invested.....)

6. Official Lost Souls

First Language:
    English
    Applied now

7. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    Please look at the topic for open positions, before you apply for one.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2015
  8. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    We still have some open positions.

9. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    updated

10. Official Lost Souls

First Language:
    English
    Holydeva, if your reading this, I've just had no time to get online and fully work.

My sister was the reason I was "Online" during those times

I'll try and get on for an hour today.

11. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    updated

12. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    soon concept art will be posted

13. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    We have a new member (mapper)! Please keep sending your bios, thank you for your time.

14. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    Updated page!

15. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    In need of a scripter for the project.

16. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    added the bio of our latest member taleek!

17. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    Our team is back from it's Holidays break!

18. holydeva

holydeva Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    New Positions open .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2016
  19. EdCote

EdCote Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I might be interested. I am a very good writer and I'm curious to try some voice acting.

20. dseden

dseden Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Thanks for your interest EdCote. Please read through the character list and see if there is a character you'll be happy to voice; cheers.