RPG Maker VX Ace Lite: I can't open my game project

Tactician-Elive

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been using Ace Lite to make a game, but for some reason it's not opening the project, and telling me that it's in an unexpected format, is there a way to open it, and if not, is there a way to get back all the things I data based?

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Database Settings could be lost, but the Maps and Events could be recovered:

I hope this helps.

RayGarden7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been using Ace Lite to make a game, but for some reason it's not opening the project, and telling me that it's in an unexpected format, is there a way to open it, and if not, is there a way to get back all the things I data based?
Where you able to fix it? If not you could always create another project and replace a few of the file with the new ones just be careful not to lose the one holding the Character Data, or maps could get really messy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yagyu_Chan