RPG Maker VX Ace Lite: I can't open my game project

Tactician-Elive

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been using Ace Lite to make a game, but for some reason it's not opening the project, and telling me that it's in an unexpected format, is there a way to open it, and if not, is there a way to get back all the things I data based?

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Database Settings could be lost, but the Maps and Events could be recovered:

I hope this helps.

RayGarden7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been using Ace Lite to make a game, but for some reason it's not opening the project, and telling me that it's in an unexpected format, is there a way to open it, and if not, is there a way to get back all the things I data based?
Where you able to fix it? If not you could always create another project and replace a few of the file with the new ones just be careful not to lose the one holding the Character Data, or maps could get really messy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing with colour ramps. The first set is the originals, the ones only facing forward in different colour schemes are the new colours.

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KUTSHKY