ExplodingJellyfish

Destroyer of Pellet Eaters
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have made a little cutscene in Premiere Pro for my game. I set the size to 544x416 and did all of my edits, I exported a MP4 with H.264 and I put the file into the Movie folder for my project. I made an event in game, that simply plays the movie when stepped upon, and my character stops for about half a second and continues walking. If anyone can help me out, that would be awesome.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am not sure about what formats but I believe the only supported format is with the extension of OGV

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The only video file type that Ace works with is .ogv

You can use VLC to convert the video using Theora Vorbis (.ogg) codec and name it as .ogv and it will work with Ace.

Lord Vectra

Master Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I use "Any Video Converter" which allows you to convert your file into everything including crap u never heard of, and another good one is "Freemake Video Converter"

ExplodingJellyfish

Destroyer of Pellet Eaters
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am not sure about what formats but I believe the only supported format is with the extension of OGV
Thank you for the help! I would never have guessed THAT file format... for the record i didnt even know that existed. Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Join us and follow along live as we explore A Thief's Voyage by walldeaf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No666