The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm looking for customized characterfaces to use in my RPG in progress. The face sets would also only have a single facial feature so that they could be used in any scenario, but would still fit their characters. I would like it if the busts did look professional though in their design though, I.E. the faces are original but feel as if they blend it smoothly with RPG Maker VX Ace. The attached files would be a basis to go off of for the face for each character and what their head to neck area would look like with my own user-made faces and animated battler drafts as something to go by; faces for the facial expression and battler for the neck area of the face. And as you all know, the character generator in VX Ace is rather limited on diversity, so I was limited on options; many of them look very similar in the smaller facial features, meaning that I'd like for them to have more unique facial features that can make them all positively stand out from one another. Just to say this, I'd like the faces to look something like they are from RPG Maker VX Ace. Like these faces here: http://jalensjamboree.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-01-30T01:02:00-05:00&max-results=7

As previously stated, in the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP style. These can be made as busts or just faces, whichever is easier for you to make or preferable. 

If links do not work for any reason, alert me so that I can just put in the photos instead, rather than the links if they do not work.

Alger: The battler is the brown-haired one with the black coat. I'd say to make the facial feature look confident like down below, and the neck area would resemble a black leather and cloth "trench coat."

Avaion: He's the one with the scythe; very hard to miss him. A weathered face that still maintains the pride of a true vampire would be perfect; use your imagination for how that would specifically look. The neck area would have his black scarf around him and the armor a very dark shade of violet and a mixture of black in the style of the battler's armor material appearance; cloth-like. Please no vampire teeth.

Tialis: A cocky and confident elf; easy enough. The neck would look similar to the version made by me, but in the style of his battler, the one in the white.

X: A more or less emotionless battlemage that can easily be called cold; a fitting facial feature for his personality of jadedness and melancholic. Something very similar to his battler, the blue cloth/robe hybrid one, for the neck area with a hair style much more like the battler rather than the user-generated one that I made.

Zachariah: Zachariah has now been finished and is in here somewhere.

Thank you to anyone who accepts these requests and I owe you greatly if someone does make anyone of these. Feel free to take on any number of them at your own disposal, and if you have any questions, any questions at all, including the background of these characters, if you're even interested, then feel free to ask about details, approval from me, or background information. Once again, a big thank you from me. :)

I happily offer my skills as a writer to anyone as my mediocre form of repayment to this great request of mine. I will see you all on the weird part of the internet until then! :D

And as a way to credit the friend who made these animated battlers, X, Tialis, and Zachariah at least, is Izark. http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/user/46348-izarck/ I highly recommend him if you need any pixel artwork for animated battlers; his work is always skillful and unique.

Anyone here can used the busts/faces that are made here, as long as you credit the creator(s).

Avaion (Armored).png

Avaion.png

Zachariah, Tialis, X, and Avaion.png

Alger2.png

View attachment 17519

Zachariah (Armored).png

View attachment 17778

Last edited by a moderator:

Sato1999

Yangfly Master(Previously)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I really think it will be really easier to get if you wanted RTP styled busts.

Sato1999

Yangfly Master(Previously)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Like these:

g7xX1G6.png

*Important!I did not made this.its made by Archeia Nessiah/Division Heaven.

There is a lot of people that can easily mimic this style.

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That's kind of what I was referring to actually. 

Nivlacart

Glue my hand to the tablet pen.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
'Skills as a writer'...?

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
'Skills as a writer'...?
As in that I could write characters, backgrounds, histories, events, places, quests, monster ideas, item ideas, etc. for someone's RPG in fitting quantity and quality for what they could do for me. And take my word for it, I'm a pretty skilled writer, especially for the fantasy genre. 

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Admittedly I really like the design of the...main character....I'll see if I can find the time to draw him.

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Admittedly I really like the design of the...main character....I'll see if I can find the time to draw him.
Zachariah? If so, then what parts do you like about him?

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm actually going to give up on the bust request; I've been playing the 1st Rebellion, great game by the way, which has made me really like the normal face set style again. Does anyone know of someone who could basically do my requirements in the face set form for just one each?

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
I rushed it out but I hope it works.

D8GRL58.png
Stunning ;_; I don't know exactly why, but I especially like that nose :o

EDIT: It'll take a while to get used to these emoticons e.e

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Stunning ;_; I don't know exactly why, but I especially like that nose :o

EDIT: It'll take a while to get used to these emoticons e.e
That's a VERY good Zachariah. Just one thing: could he please look a lot less feminine and have that bust be a single face like it's a part of a faceset? I'll definitely keep the bust though; very cool. :)

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is this closer to 'manly?'

7Kd8GSl.png
bt3qeAb.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?
Fun fact: I always lower every tileset saturation (about 15%-25% of it) in my projects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iratecelt