RPG maker vx ace sprite help

Cadejs123

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does anybody know a good place to build modern style MACK sprites? I'm new so if I mess up something I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sprites are graphics, and graphics need to be drawn, unless you're super lucky to find generator parts to 'build' a sprite by simply point and clicking. Unfortunately, that's probably not a viable option, so really, the only option you have is to draw it yourself (or have someone else draw it for you).

Cadejs123

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I mean like create with pre made parts. And by modern I mean like business suits, tank tops, hoodies, skirts, seasonal clothes, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi, Cadejs. The only generator I know of is the one linked above.

I have a list of Mack-style sprites here:

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=59409

Mack style sprites are becoming more and more popular, so I suggest that you find something close, start building your game, and keep your eyes out for what you want. You may be surprised at what will turn up while you are making the game! =]

MJ has sprites in lab coats and some "flex" characters which could work in a modern game here:

http://agustofwind.web.fc2.com/mate/contents01.html

Good luck!

Dylstew

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
What is a MACK sprite, exactly?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kujo1189