RPG Maker VX Ace Sprites Request

neko-nee

Aspiring Author
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! I am new to using forums, so please forgive any mistakes.

Anyhow, I was looking for someone who would like to create some character sprites for me. I had considered going to project recruitment for this and including a huge list of stuff I would like to have in this game, but I wasn't sure... I have been playing around with VX Ace for awhile, and I finally decided to run with one of my ideas, so I'm starting small. And yes, it involves Alice in Wonderland, the extremely over-used story. And of course, I included my own twist. I think it has potential, at least.

Specifically, I am requesting kaduki-styled sprites - I really liked these bases and tried to make them myself, but wasn't pleased with the results (huge understatement LOL).

There are currently three characters that I need sprites for.

1. Alice

A short-haired, blue eyed, light blonde Alice, with straight-across bangs and a black headband. She's wearing her famous blue dress with the white apron. I had originally wanted two versions of this dress, one clean one and one ripped and dirty, but beggars can't be choosers.

2. Matthew

The Mad-Hatter of my game. Red hair, black suit with a red scarf, and we can't forget his improper fraction hat! ^_^

3. the Red Queen

Black hair back in a bun with her crown and a poofy dress.

If you are interested in my games, whether you just want to hear more about them or if you'd like to work on one with me, email me at tpivarnik@yahoo.com or neko_nee@yahoo.com. I currently have 4 ideas - two Alice in Wonderland based, and two originals.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Mizuki made Alice and other wonderland characters.

Scarf and suit are the wrong colors for hatter,

Alice has long hair,

but it is a start.

http://lucifer.raindrop.jp/Empire/face05.htm

Here is a Red Queen, but her hair is brown:

Last edited by a moderator:

neko-nee

Aspiring Author
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks!

(sorry about the delayed response, I've had my hands full with other things)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Husband has roped me into playing one of his PSO2 characters. Productivity is now negative.
Tileset A is lava! Don't burn D:
as MZ come out what you guys think about.....Some particles engine :3c?
Who wants to sing this song with me?~

Decided to submit my games to the Monday Night Stream. Figured it might be a fun way to get some traction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavaWave