RPG Maker VX/VX Ace Bonus animated sprite

bbr10041

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Before there was a bonus animated sprite you download from rpg maker website for VX or VX Ace, where a sprite takes a sword stuck on a stone. where can I find it again? Dose any one have it?

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you describe that a bit more clearly?
I'm honestly not sure what you're asking.
I've never used VX, but I think if you tried rephrasing that a bit better you might get some answers.

bbr10041

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you describe that a bit more clearly?
I'm honestly not sure what you're asking.
I've never used VX, but I think if you tried rephrasing that a bit better you might get some answers.
Before on enterbrain website, I remember there was a free sprite animation free for downlaod it was about Ralph(or maybe Eric) the main hero character of rpg maker vx, pulling a sword stuck on a stone. maybe I'm wrong because it was from several years ago.

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's a lot more specific.
I sadly still can't help, but hopefully that will make it a bit more clear, and I hope you'll get your answer.
In the mean time, I would recommend trying to think up a plan B if you can't get this one, like asking someone else to make it, or to try to make it yourself (editing sprites isn't as hard as making things from scratch), or perhaps finding a way to avoid having to use it all together.
It's always good to have as back-up plan incase you can't get the exact thing you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tippiexd