LightninSoarer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, I'm sorry if i didn't place this in the right thread since I'm literally new to this platform.
I am currently using Galv's Animated Battler's but I want to remove the level up animation with the white beam surrounding the leveling up player but I don't know where in the script i do that.
I am doing this to make one of Mog Hunter's scripts that gives a "Summon Knight" vibe when leveling up. I hope the process is quite simple and thank you in advanced.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Script Support. Thank you.

LightninSoarer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I tested it again and you are right, it's not the galv animated battler's alone doing it, but actually, the script from moghunter which does it. The script from mog hunter is entitled MOG_Battle_Result which i found in his 10th demo world named 10_Hikari. Is this an incompatibility between scripts?

I don't know if I am allowed to link to his script so for now, I will refrain from doing so.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
MOG Battle Result Line 840
@actor_result.animation_id = RESULT_LEVELUP_ANIMATION_ID
or change the animation id to 0, line 37

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GThink