RPG Maker web Christmas Village

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought that I would do something that other websites have done previously to some extent, to celebrate Christmas by creating a 'Christmas' village and by village, I mean the following.  You would create your house, with lights and decorations, with whatever yard, you desire and with help of some others, we would put it all together in a final picture.  I am not sure about if we could make it interactive by using an engine or just a picture, but I will see what you guys think.  The first thing is first, the maker is very important as are graphics.

I suggest RPG Maker VX Ace, and the graphics should be things that everyone can use, so Celianna's, Mack and Blue, Pandamaru, Avery and such on, because we are not selling this, so there should be no problem. 

This will be interactive, so you can create a living room with your house and we should avoid using DLC, because not everyone has access to that.  Houses can have front yard, but please be reasonable with it and interior houses should only be 20 x 15 max. I will need the following help from someone, a good parallax mapper, as I've only done those maps occasionally.  I will create additional or edits of resources as needed and a good Christmas sounding song (we would only need one).  Community characters are highly suggested, to help make the fun even more.

Needed:

A good parallax mapper

a single music, Christmas sounding

Your name

Your community character, if you have one or what character you wish to be seen as

I want a good idea of how many people are going to do this, so I know the size of the map, we will ultimately need. I will start the Christmas village map, tomorrow and check this topic again!  (=^o^=) I say we have fun this Christmas by doing something really creative this year!

LuLingqi1

A Spellthief With A Bone To Pick
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I would love to participate, but I have RMMV not VXAce. Also, what is a community character?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is not a Discussion topic, and I don't think it would be helpful to leave it here.  However, neither is it, strictly speaking, Off Topic, so General Lounge is not appropriate for it.  I shall ask the other Mods, but expect this to be moved.

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Oh this sound fun ^^ but I think it would be interesting to see houses from different makers next to each other like XP, Ace and then MV.... 

There also is the fact that not everyone has VX ace.

But count me in!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Okay, the consensus is that this belongs in Early Project, so please post there making sure you comply with any requirements.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quexp wrote on Shaz's profile.
I absolutely love your profile/pic! :kaoluv:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
secasus