RPG Maker Web Winter Sale! + 3 New Releases!

Discussion in 'Product Announcements and Sales' started by RPGMakerWeb, Jan 18, 2019.

1. RPGMakerWeb

RPGMakerWeb Admin Staff Member Veteran

First Language:
    RPG Maker
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It's winter! It's time to get out the snow shovels and scrape the ice off your windshield! Or instead, you could just stay inside in the warm warm central heating and make some games! (Personally, I'd rather do the latter)

And to help you along the way its time for the RPG Maker Web Winter Sale![​IMG]

Huge discounts site wide on engines, tilesets, battlers, music, sound effects, and everything else you could possibly need to make your dream game a reality!

But that's not all, cause it's releeeease daaaaay~! Which means three new packs hitting the RPG Maker Web Store, and the Steam Store at the same time! Let's take a look!

[​IMG]

Something Ancient rises to take its place again among the top RPG Maker tilesets! Ancient Dungeons Base Pack is now available for RPG Maker MV! Resized and intensely edited to fit RPG Maker MV's larger tile size, you can now enjoy the fan favorite Tileset in the latest version of RPG Maker!

Learn more in the RPG Maker Web Store, or on Steam!

[​IMG]

Tyler Warren is back again, with a 3rd set of Pixel Style Battlers! 93 Monsters in 7 Palettes, in 4 different sizes! Together with the first two sets, you will have tons and tons of monsters to use for your retro game!

[​IMG]

From Five Happiness, Eberouge Background Image Pack 1 comes with 33 Fantasy background: a valley, mountain, ruins, riverside and more. This pack is perfectly suited for your Fantasy and Adventure style games.

And that is it for this weeks releases! And don't forget our Winter Sale! Head over to the store, and jump in on all those deals! Don't delay, SALE ENDS FEBRUARY 1ST!

2. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Woah, Celianna retooled Ancient Dungeons for MV? That's really amazing!

3. CallMeKerrigan

CallMeKerrigan Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I’m soooo happy ancient dungeons has been resized for mv. It was one of my favorite vxa dlc’s and my attempt to resize it has been laughable. I hope Always sometimes monsters and the zombie pack are done, too.

Tyler Warren and The Stranger like this.
  4. jonthefox

jonthefox Veteran Veteran

OMG all 3 of this week's releases are awesome. i feel like it's christmas part 2!!

The Stranger and Tyler Warren like this.
  5. Pharonix

Pharonix Shadow Walker Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Does the Ancient Dungeons pack come with sample maps?

6. joechip123

joechip123 Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    It's good to see these packs getting updated for MV, but it would be if owners of the VX content could get a discount on the updates o_O

7. Sharm

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I know it doesn't seem fair to buy again when you bought the original, but unfortunately doing a discount for those who have isn't always fair either. Touching up something like this to be bigger is a ton of work, sometimes more work than just making something from scratch. Still, it's not my resource, so maybe it's a possibility, just letting you know why it might not happen.

The Stranger and CallMeKerrigan like this.
  8. beliziam

beliziam Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Germany
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thats why i buy most of the stuff nowadays on other platforms where i get the stuff for all makers formatted for the same price.

It would be nice to at least edit it here in the official store to get the ace formatted resources when buying the mv ones if vice versa is too much to ask for because of reworking the set for mv. In steam on the other hand u cant simple bundle them because the resources got implemented as dlc for a specific maker.

9. PixelHeart

PixelHeart The Pixel Heartist! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    OMG! I dont even care that ive already bought the originals Dungeon Tiles!! THANK YOU CELIANNA!

EDIT: Waaaaait a minute, ok Im sorry to point this out, I think maybe im just not understanding, but.... on the page it has "maker only", and "commercial use maker only" crossed out.... does that mean we cant use them commercially or in a maker engine?.... if so, thats kinda borked. No buy. :/

EDIT: or is it saying it can be used in anything commercially?.... these new tag thingies are kind of confusing.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  10. The Stranger

The Stranger The Faceless Friend Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @KaBlooZio Yeah, the tags can be pretty confusing. I think it means it can only be used commercially in RPG Maker.

PixelHeart likes this.
  11. PixelHeart

PixelHeart The Pixel Heartist! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Yeah, but why use the circle/cross icon then? To me that like: Maker Only (Tag) + Commercial Use (Tag) + Cross/Circle (Not Allowed) = Not Allowed Maker or Commercial Use. I dunno, maybe Im just special , but knowing for sure what the terms of use are is very important X3 , so I like to make ABSOLUTELY sure before I buy or use something. And like I said, these tags are kind of confusing. :<

EDIT: And for that matter, inversely, does that mean I CANT edit the tiles....why dosent that tag have a cross/circle? I mean, take off the red Cross/Circle, and wallah..... confusion gone. Maker only, Commercial use Maker only, and can edit. Im getting annoyed at myself now for fussing over this so I'll stop now.... sorry. XD

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  12. CallMeKerrigan

CallMeKerrigan Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The Stranger likes this.
  13. Celianna

Celianna Tileset artist Global Mod

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The new resized AD tileset can be used commercially, as long as it's within RPG Maker games. You're also allowed to edit.

14. Aoi Ninami

Aoi Ninami Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Meanwhile, I picked up the VXAce version of AD and I'm in the middle of converting my existing maps. It's making a huge improvement :D

15. PitjePitjePitje

PitjePitjePitje Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Not English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Aoi Ninami It really is one of the most beautiful sets for VXAce IMO :)

16. Phade102

Phade102 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Celianna I love you. so much. thank you for resizing ancient dungeons, and I hope the other sets will come too!

17. Alexander Hawksmoor

Alexander Hawksmoor Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Is this an indication that your expansion packs are been re-sized?

18. touchaer

touchaer Warper Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm interested in the Omega graphics pack, but I'm a little confused as to whether or not it can be used in commercial projects. Can someone clarify this?

19. Sharm

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Yes, it can.

20. Accendor

Accendor Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    german
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    This is a really important question for me: Is the release of the other Ancient Dungeons Sets (Expansions) for MV also planned or on the Horizon?