RPG Maker Web Winter Sale! + 3 New Releases!

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's winter! It's time to get out the snow shovels and scrape the ice off your windshield! Or instead, you could just stay inside in the warm warm central heating and make some games! (Personally, I'd rather do the latter)

And to help you along the way its time for the RPG Maker Web Winter Sale!

Huge discounts site wide on engines, tilesets, battlers, music, sound effects, and everything else you could possibly need to make your dream game a reality!

But that's not all, cause it's releeeease daaaaay~! Which means three new packs hitting the RPG Maker Web Store, and the Steam Store at the same time! Let's take a look!

Something Ancient rises to take its place again among the top RPG Maker tilesets! Ancient Dungeons Base Pack is now available for RPG Maker MV! Resized and intensely edited to fit RPG Maker MV's larger tile size, you can now enjoy the fan favorite Tileset in the latest version of RPG Maker!

Learn more in the RPG Maker Web Store, or on Steam!

Tyler Warren is back again, with a 3rd set of Pixel Style Battlers! 93 Monsters in 7 Palettes, in 4 different sizes! Together with the first two sets, you will have tons and tons of monsters to use for your retro game!

From Five Happiness, Eberouge Background Image Pack 1 comes with 33 Fantasy background: a valley, mountain, ruins, riverside and more. This pack is perfectly suited for your Fantasy and Adventure style games.

And that is it for this weeks releases! And don't forget our Winter Sale! Head over to the store, and jump in on all those deals! Don't delay, SALE ENDS FEBRUARY 1ST!

CallMeKerrigan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’m soooo happy ancient dungeons has been resized for mv. It was one of my favorite vxa dlc’s and my attempt to resize it has been laughable. I hope Always sometimes monsters and the zombie pack are done, too.

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does the Ancient Dungeons pack come with sample maps?

joechip123

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's good to see these packs getting updated for MV, but it would be if owners of the VX content could get a discount on the updates o_O

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I know it doesn't seem fair to buy again when you bought the original, but unfortunately doing a discount for those who have isn't always fair either. Touching up something like this to be bigger is a ton of work, sometimes more work than just making something from scratch. Still, it's not my resource, so maybe it's a possibility, just letting you know why it might not happen.

beliziam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Germany
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's good to see these packs getting updated for MV, but it would be if owners of the VX content could get a discount on the updates o_O

Thats why i buy most of the stuff nowadays on other platforms where i get the stuff for all makers formatted for the same price.

It would be nice to at least edit it here in the official store to get the ace formatted resources when buying the mv ones if vice versa is too much to ask for because of reworking the set for mv. In steam on the other hand u cant simple bundle them because the resources got implemented as dlc for a specific maker.

Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
OMG! I dont even care that ive already bought the originals Dungeon Tiles!! THANK YOU CELIANNA!

EDIT: Waaaaait a minute, ok Im sorry to point this out, I think maybe im just not understanding, but.... on the page it has "maker only", and "commercial use maker only" crossed out.... does that mean we cant use them commercially or in a maker engine?.... if so, thats kinda borked. No buy. :/

EDIT: or is it saying it can be used in anything commercially?.... these new tag thingies are kind of confusing.

Last edited:

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@KaBlooZio Yeah, the tags can be pretty confusing. I think it means it can only be used commercially in RPG Maker.

Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@KaBlooZio Yeah, the tags can be pretty confusing. I think it means it can only be used commercially in RPG Maker.

Yeah, but why use the circle/cross icon then? To me that like: Maker Only (Tag) + Commercial Use (Tag) + Cross/Circle (Not Allowed) = Not Allowed Maker or Commercial Use. I dunno, maybe Im just special , but knowing for sure what the terms of use are is very important X3 , so I like to make ABSOLUTELY sure before I buy or use something. And like I said, these tags are kind of confusing. :<

EDIT: And for that matter, inversely, does that mean I CANT edit the tiles....why dosent that tag have a cross/circle? I mean, take off the red Cross/Circle, and wallah..... confusion gone. Maker only, Commercial use Maker only, and can edit. Im getting annoyed at myself now for fussing over this so I'll stop now.... sorry. XD

Last edited:

CallMeKerrigan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Phade102

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Celianna I love you. so much. thank you for resizing ancient dungeons, and I hope the other sets will come too!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this an indication that your expansion packs are been re-sized?

touchaer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm interested in the Omega graphics pack, but I'm a little confused as to whether or not it can be used in commercial projects. Can someone clarify this?

Accendor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is a really important question for me: Is the release of the other Ancient Dungeons Sets (Expansions) for MV also planned or on the Horizon?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Surprising nobody, it turns out "next Friday" for the next Jump into Javascript has become "possibly Sunday if you're lucky" XD
Folks, if anyone sends you a message inviting you to add their API to your game, please report them. We don't want people spamming our members asking them to add stuff to their games for their own (or others') benefit. We've updated the forum rules to confirm this.
I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...
I don't really have any neat updates today about how I screwed up programming... But if you want to observe the intensenes of me programming, then you can check out my stream :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Popo