Not open for further replies.

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
Sorry, didn't realize I was too late. I guess I'll just watch until the next one. Is another one planned for the future?

Luck Of Kurisu Saimon Des

Expert Member??♣
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry i dont understand is this a forum game 

I read the rules I'm  in

Phantos.png

unity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is this the right place to post for Dead Chat? Sorry, after I got killed, I got caught up in stuff and forgot to post XD

unity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hooray! :D Looks like I'll have some company here soon XD

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Officially dead it seems... I've been hung. Oh well, I guess kids don't often survive for very long! I was sorta hoping to die by the hands of a wherewolf, but oh well.

Time to start theorizing on whodunnit. Also the new town map is AWESOME! We all have our own houses!  :cutesmile:

I think it's been super fun, I find Katt's and Maki's actions interesting, yet suspicious. I think the huge variety of characters from masked guys who sound similar to Yoda, to self-adimitted Serial Killers to cat people makes it 10 times more fun!!

Also I think it's sad that we haven't seen much of people's backstories, if I had more time, I would of explained all three pages of it that I wrote down, from my detective dad to my mum with a gambling addication, to their deaths and the fact that I have a house on my own in a fairly small town. I'd like to see the others open up a bit more with their character's past life before the chaos!

Also how did I do? Did you like Kloe's shenanigans before she was hung? Hmm... @unity, what are your opinions on the game so far and whodunnit (in your opinion?)

Now I can officially say I was innocent, and just a villager... So sad

Edit: Also, I forgot to mention, who do you think will die next? I'm betting Maki, Alex or Katt will die!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Kloe feel free to post it here! Sadly a death murder game usually leaves out complicated backstories for the first few victims...
Yeah, I guess maybe if the characters want to enter my house, they'll find out? It would be pretty obvious from some diary. If not they will never know, but if they don't think about checking my house, it's their loss!  ;)

Same with any murdered victim? Maybe just don't tell them, they can do it themselves if they really want to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Lol, yeah, I'll wait a bit though, I don't wanna kill your inbox, it must be low on HP at the moment...

If anyone else wants to do thee same, it might be a cool thing that we do!

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Lol, yeah, I'll wait a bit though, I don't wanna kill your inbox, it must be low on HP at the moment...

If anyone else wants to do thee same, it might be a cool thing that we do!

The werewolf game has a different folder in my inbox so it's fine. Just put it in the one where we discuss villager roles.

Crystal-Mint

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Aww, I died :'D

I'm really surprised the werewolves killed me, actually. After all, Maki's been the one contributing the most in the investigation AND she has the keys, so you would think that she'd be the one to die...suspicious, right?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Aww, I died :'D

I'm really surprised the werewolves killed me, actually. After all, Maki's been the one contributing the most in the investigation AND she has the keys, so you would think that she'd be the one to die...suspicious, right?

I was surprised too. I almost expected  @TheAlexG to be the one targetted.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Btw @Archeia I love the drawing you made of Crystal! 8)

She looks really cute (even though she's dead and bloody lol...)
TY! I have to rush all drawings in this RP but I'm glad you don't mind;;;;

Although, I am curious about what people thought of the mystery element of the RP so far ahaha;;

Crystal-Mint

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
TY! I have to rush all drawings in this RP but I'm glad you don't mind;;;;

Although, I am curious about what people thought of the mystery element of the RP so far ahaha;;
I think you did a really nice job! (It must be difficult to come up with all of that haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jinbloodedge